Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Over population threatens our survival.

I don’t think for one moment that just because our government has ignored illegal immigration for the past 50 years that we don’t have the right now to stop it or even reverse it. We may not have enforced the laws, but we are not the ones that have broken them.
    Just because no trespassing signs are ignored, do not give anyone the right to trespass. Illegal aliens have ignored and broken our immigration laws and now we chose to stop illegal immigration. We made those laws and we have the right to enforce them. This is 2007, not 1900 America and we cannot absorb millions of poor people added to our already overpopulated country. It will destroy us economically and socially. We cannot afford uncontrolled and unlimited migration.
    What happens when a species grows out of control, nature takes over and thins it out in order for the species survival. Plants or animals. Over-population of plants, animals or human threatens the entire survival of the species.

I couldn't agree more. Our immigration system is not broken. It only appears that way to those who break the laws or refuse to enforce them.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Resources dwindling, water shortages and draughts ,some worse in our history .

Trash and waste increasing and getting into what little safe water we have . Bottling companys draining our springs, water ways and aquafers. Wells drying up with talk of possibly another dust bowl era ahead.

Hospitals closing . Visiting hospitls puts us in danger of contacking deases like TB or leprocy or staff .

Neighborhoods and property values going down .

Workmanship on newly built housing is poor because of unskilled labor .

What is very infuriating is that California has a water shortage AND a electricity shortage and they are raising the tax to cover it. YET, IF the MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS WERE NOT HERE, and FOR YEARS AND YEARS, we probably would not have ANY shortage.

Wow, not only do they drain social services but now natural resources.. and as always, we are left to foot the bill.

MW
    BrightNail wrote:

What is very infuriating is that California has a water shortage AND a electricity shortage and they are raising the tax to cover it.
    Yep, I gotta agree - it is infuriating. I don't see why the good citizens of California put up with it. Everyone knows what the real problem is, however, no one is willing to discuss it honestly.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Apparently California does have it bad - really bad.

The fact is, however, that Texas is in worse shape than many realize and it is getting worse.

Water is going to be a big deal in Texas in the coming years. It is predicted water will be the next 'range war' in Texas.

They say that over half the rivers in Texas is unfishable and unswimmable - didn't even talk about drinking it.

Couple that with the destruction of thousands of acres of food growing land in the search for coal and the acres of land that the new highway is supposed to destroy - much I know is good farm land.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Georgia has a serious water shortage too. We cannot water anything, or clean anything outside, including washing our cars. We are being asked to immediately use at least 15% less water at home.

Our lakes are drying up. Trees are dying.

Folks in general, not just illegals need to stop having children THAT THEY CANNOT AFFORD!

The rest of us end paying for all of these folks. I don't have children, for one reason - I can't afford them, and to care and educate them properly for the crazy world we live in. If I could afford them, I would adopt.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Tancredo is the only one that wants a time out in LEGAL immigration for 3 years and then reduce the levels to a much lower level than what they are today while others what more immigration - more generous-liberal Legal immigration as per Ron Paul

Mexico has plenty of resources if they would conserve . Guess dumping their citizens on us is the best conservation there is .

I don't agree with Tancredo on letting them stay, I say make it illegal to hire them and enforce the laws and they will self deport.

Also WE ARE FULL PERIOD ! No more immigrant of any kind for years .

Cut off most welfare and put dads on work farms in chains who don't support their kids and some moms . Bring back chain gangs and give back the family their children and we can save this nation .

Get corporations off government welfare and make them work for a living instead of sitting around thinking how they can save a buck .

Our food is in danger under corporations . The dollar is their only concern ,imo. They re mixing animal gens into our plants ,the Frankenstien monsters are talking about put human genes in their bio foods they feed us .

TAKE IT BACK OR OUR KIDS ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE IT !

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I don't agree with Tancredo on letting them stay, I say make it illegal to hire them and enforce the laws and they will self deport.
    What? Tancredo letting them stay - He has never came close to saying that in any way. He will deport them and has said so many times.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast