Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Overpopulation due to Immigration in the United States

from F .A.I.R-
    The Census Bureau- predicts that in the year 2050 the population of the United States will have grown by 420 Million due to immigration.
    and that one million people a year are coming here-
    okay - Open Borders People - where do you want to put them?
    Last edited by Jean; 07-21-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Re: Overpopulation due to Immigration in the United States

[quote=thelmahopkins]from F .A.I.R-
    The Census Bureau- predicts that in the year 2050 the population of the United States will have grown by 420 Million due to immigration.
    and that one million people a year are coming here-
    okay - Open Borders People - where do you want to put them?

Where do we want to put them??? Well . . . let me count all the ways.

Seriously though and I think it was last night I made some good suggestions without resorting to putting them in places where the sun don't shine.

I commented that there's still many areas of WIDE OPEN COUNTRY IN THE GOOD OLD USA. I suggested we open up all our National Parks; heck, let's just open up local parks too while we're at it. Let's have the Parks bulldozed and build some beautiful and scenic Big Box Marts, Strip Malls and Subsidized housing to house all the legal/illegal foreigners and our growing poor that are becoming so by them.

Let's not stop with National Parks. Let's bulldoze the vast stretches of farmland in the Mid-West. Who needs to grow food, anyway.

There's more but I'm done in mostly for the night.
    Last edited by Jean; 07-21-2013 at 10:58 PM.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

If the Congress passes amnesty I think we will have to add about 100 million to that 2050 figure once the amnestied get their citizenship and bring their family reunification relatives (for us to support) plus the additional illegal aliens that will find a way to get in because there will be more people here to help them plus the offspring of all of them.

Back around 2000 I looked at the Census Bureau's population projections. They do a low, medium, high projection. At that time we had already reached the low projection for 2030, that's pretty scary.

When people bring up the open space thing, I point out all the empty space on the moon hoping that they will realize it takes more than empty space to support a population.