Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That video made me feel very good!
    AN AMERICAN STANDING UP FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

This link needs to be shown everywhere there is an American watching to show Americans how to deal with foreign invaders stepping on our rights as Americans.

He IS A HERO ! Danial Boone move over .....
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

dot

MEXICAN FLAG

GOD BLESS THE VET WHO TOOK DOWN THE FLAGS... HE IS A HERO IN MY BOOK
    YOU CAN THANK THE LIBERALS IN WASHINGTON FOR THIS AND ALL OF THE OTHER MESS THAT IS CAUSED BY ILLEGALS IN THIS COUNTRY.

Dyehard, that is what you call,

I AM MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I gotta tell ya.... I thought the Veteran used a lot of restraint to be truthful.

wooo hooo go battle buddy go
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    This did my heart good, thank you for posting it ,
    He is a hero!!! I have e-mailed it to everyone in my address book and msm.
    I do not think the man who took down the flag cares much about being charge with stealing the flag. I bet he sure feels too great to care.
    I agree! With this on the news it will embolden other Americans to stand up and fight for this country even if they are alone. It sends a HUGE message to the Hispanic community, legal or illegal.

Bless you American vet, American citizen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Passed this on... also passed it on to a few public officials in Colorado...and my senator, Allard that is.... salazar IS HOPELESS!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

We need to send this to Senator Sessions. He needs this as ammunition to show how angry the US citizen is. Are there any AL Alipacers here?

JRB
    This Veteran is a True AMERICAN Hero. Thanks for posting this.

An American citizen flying the flag of a foreign country over the American flag and claiming that he didnt know that this is illegal?

Oh, and since when does supporting the Hispanic community mean flying the Mexican flag?

Bravo to the vet who cut it down!!!! I suspect he won't be facing any charges. But, should it come to that, he will not be left to fight the battle alone.

I sent it to Hannity and to Fox News.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast