Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I will give up on the tea party if they even think about supporting her now. There is no difference between the parties and the players.

I will give up on the tea party if they even think about supporting her now. There is no difference between the parties and the players.
    The GOP has seized upon the power of the tea party movement. We were a grassroots effort to send a signal to Washington. Many in a poll said they would support a tea party candidate before they would a democrat or republican. So now the GOP has stolen the movement and having their first ever convention in which those poor grassroots schmoblows have to pay $550. to get a ticket and the speakers are who else, Sarah Palen.. Rudy Guiliani... Arnold Scwatcheneger (or whatever the hell his name is..) and the GOP establishment.

Don't let the GOP establishment get away with stealing the tea party movement. They are just as corrupt as the democrats.

The tea party movement is a movement for the people and by the people. The GOP and the DNC are paid for by corporations and foreign governments !!!

Let the tea parties stay strong... don't let them be contaminated by either of the corrupt two parties that control our country.

The people can win this... This is a revolution not controlled by the corporate/special interest owned democrat and republican party.

Stay strong guys !!!!! It was shown in Mass (although I do believe Scott Brown is a corporate owned elitest allying with John Insane of all people)... but we did show the establishment that we do have minds and we will kick you out...

Our government is our enemy... our government wishes to destroy us. Just today our government said they want our 401K's to go into government bonds instead of the stock market. Government bonds and 14 trillion in debt... thanks government. I have a ten year old dog (boxer) that could govern this country better than the elitests can.

I'm sorry Grandma Obama... please don't do any voodo crap on me !!!

The Tea party was hijacked from the very start with Dick Armee involved in it. The dead give away was 2 speakers at the march last year who gave a pro-amnesty speech. Besides, Bachmann and Vitter being there gave the appearance that in fact the republicans had some sort of control over it IMO, Vitter, Bachmann, and the two Hispanic pro amnesty speakers should have been booed off the stage.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

The enthusiastic Ron Paul supporters developed the tea parties across the country and drew thousands of people fed up with out of control spending and lack of transparancy in government. Each year the tea party became larger and larger with grassroots supporters like you and me. The tea party has nothing to do with the GOP or the likes of Palin and McCain. In-fact, they are part of the problem that the tea party is trying to filter out of government.

When a poll of likely voters indicated that many would be more likely to support a tea party candidate over a GOP or DNC candidate; the GOP via Glenn Beck began an effort to hijack it.

There is a real tea party, and there is a fake tea party. The show going on with tickets costing $500. with Palin and a ton of other rhino's is the fake tea party. Don't let them get away with taking down the true tea party movement that is here to do really do some good.

I guess we need to start referring to the tea party as the genuine versus the fake.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Sad thing is that Fox News fell for her popularity.
    I have to wonder if Fox fell for her polularity or Fox is trying to make her more popular that she really is. Fox seems to have thier own agenda, and shoving Palin down our throats is one fo them.

Anyway, IMHO it just one loser (Palin) supporting another (McCain).

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    The Tea party was hijacked from the very start with Dick Armee involved in it.
    AMEN! Notice again, how Dick Army is involved upo to his neck with Fox and FOX also pushes the TEA Party Movement. Something stinks!
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

April
    Please read and distribute

Conservatives: Beware of McCain Regression Syndrome
    by Michelle Malkin
    http://www.alipac.us/article4860.html

If you would like to share your negative feelings about John McCain, how he is a traitor, how he is two faced, how he is a Globalist Amnesty pusher, or how you will not support those in league with him, etc...

Please contact

Sarah Palin
    http://palinforamerica.com/

and

Scott Brown
    http://www.brownforussenate.com/

and encourage others to do the same.

April
    Comments on Palin's forum

http://palinforamerica.com/index.php?op ... d=7&id=452

Here is a post from someone who served with McCain.

Re:John McCain will KILL your chances to PRESIDENCY 4 Minutes ago Karma: 0

Donald Harris wrote:
    With all due respect to McCain's noble war service

With all due respect to Mr. Harris -and all the other misguided, uninformed posters, regarding Mr. McCain's "service", "war record" and "honorable service".

Please do yourselves a favor and do a little research by clicking on this LINK
    ( tinyurl.com/ycv9pxg ). There are several sites listed here in Google, regarding "Viet Nam Vets Against John McCain". Study up a little and see how those of us who served with McCain and KNOW about his "history" . .going all the way back to high school, where his Yearbook listed his nickname as "Punk"!

He would have been thrown out of the Naval Academy a dozen times for rules violations, had his father not been a very senior Admiral! He graduated 5th from the Bottom of his class . .BUT, somehow, mysteriously, ended up in flight training in Pensacola, when they were only taking the top 10% when I was accepted!

I am sure Mrs. Palin does not even know the dirty laundry in McCain's past. She probably is under the spell of the mythology put out about the man.

I was flying on Active Duty as a Navy LT, when he got his dumb, order violating ass shot down. That was the FIFTH taxpayer's aircraft he totaled! The first 4 were also screw-ups, not "accidents". There were 19 other jets on that mission . .but HE was the only one shot down . .because he violated orders and flew too low!

I am not going to get into the gross details, but if you read the LINKS I provided, you will learn that his behavior as a POW was a LOT less than 'honorable'! As was his behavior in his subsequent duty assignments when he got back. You WON'T find many Viet Nam vets or Navy Pilots who respect the guy, but do your own research and then tell us if you feel the same.

While you are 'studying up', check out Mrs. Palin's record as running a "Sanctuary State" up there in Alaska. They welcomed "Illegals" and have so many, had to build a Mexican Embassy, much like Mr. Huckabee did in Little Rock! Sarah is 'soft' on "Secure Borders" and Illegal Alien

http://palinforamerica.com/index.php?op ... Itemid=1...

Sad day

It's a shame that ALL the media (including Fox, who I watch routinely, by the way) seem hell-bent on cycling Republicans as spokespeople or representatives of the average American citizen. It should be obvious to anyone with an IQ above a radish, that this is not the case. I really liked what Palin had to say, but the veil is now off. Forget it.

Palin supports McCain, the progressive sympathizing RINO?

SEE: Palin and McCain to Hit Campaign Trail Again

This is most alarming, at least to those who understand the fundamental principles under which our nation was founded and thought that Palin’s political views were/are grounded in and limited by these principles.

Palin’s decision to support McCain is alarming because McCain has repeatedly violated his primary directive while holding and office of public trust:

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution;

As Glenn Beck correctly says, [b][i]“question with boldnessâ€

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast