Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well writ, JWK, but why do I have the feeling that she will never read anything, rather leaving that to an assistant because she is too busy picking out a wardrobe for her campaign appearances, the tea party convention, and numerous appearances on Fox. Money and fame, as long as it lasts, are her only goals. Even her book was ghost written, so that is how much she really cares about anything but herself and her popularity.
    I cannot imagine that she would give any candidate a boost, because no matter what she says, she is only there to increase her spotlight.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Some "ROGUE" politician she turned out to be. Same old, same old.....McCain fed her to the media like raw meat to tigers during his presidential campaign. She's an idiot for going along with this. I actually thought she was smarter than that.

Oh well, pretty face, great legs...empty cavity where the brain should be.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Is McCain going to put on both shoes for this election? Or is he going to use just one like he did in the Presidential election?
    As for Sara, she's not really interested in running for President. She's just a business woman.
    The Republican party leadership is dysfunctional. The only reason why Republicans have been winning lately is because the public is disillusioned with the Democrats.
    There aren't any real alternatives so voters wind up voting for Republicans. Remember, the political system is owner by the oligarchy and they aren't going to allow any real choices.

Honestly, I think this is an attempt to divide and conquer as the TeaParty is a danger to the NWO crowd, and they need to shut us up if they want their campaign and march to global communism to succeed. So on the part of the GOP instigating and the TeaPartiers who are falling for their slop, I really think it is a concerted effort to silence us through fragmentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Honestly, I think this is an attempt to divide and conquer as the TeaParty is a danger to the NWO crowd, and they need to shut us up if they want their campaign and march to global communism to succeed. So on the part of the GOP instigating and the TeaPartiers who are falling for their slop, I really think it is a concerted effort to silence us through fragmentation.
    Your point is something to consider!

As to Palin, I cannot imagine a line of reasoning, under existing circumstances, in which Palin should feel obligated to McCain to such a degree that justifies ignoring the “general welfareâ€

April
    Palin must reconsider her support for McCain and humble herself by admitting in public she has made a very poor judgment call. There is still time for Palin to stand upon principle and admit a mistake! But that window of opportunity will not last very long!
    IMO she made a conscious strategic choice that she thought would further her the most and I think she has always done that, she is a player, not the brightest player but still a player. I think she has finally been initiated into the good ole boys club and that was always her goal anyway.

IMO she made a conscious strategic choice that she thought would further her the most and I think she has always done that, she is a player, not the brightest player but still a player. I think she has finally been initiated into the good ole boys club and that was always her goal anyway.

It is our job to be sure the world knows she is a political tramp... she will go with anyone that shows her the money. She has no morals, no principals... she is disgusting, really. She trashed McCain in her book (or whoever wrote her book, I don't believe it was she that wrote it). But now I guess he is offering her lots of money because she is on the "FAKE TEAPARTY SCAM" podium. A group that is in to make a profit, not the successful grassroots movement it started out as.

McCain a desperate man... he is hated by all... but this is his last ditch effort to win re-election.... so who better to work aside him? The last ditch whore who would sell her soul to the devil to make $100,000. And bless some grandmother's hearts.. they really believe she is sincere... an up and up character, lolol...

People must know these two people are scumbags and get McCain the hell out of office !!!!! Get Palin into the redlight district where she truly belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Your point is something to consider!

As to Palin, I cannot imagine a line of reasoning, under existing circumstances, in which Palin should feel obligated to McCain to such a degree that justifies ignoring the “general welfareâ€

Re: Sad day

Quote Originally Posted by standtall4freedom
    It's a shame that ALL the media (including Fox, who I watch routinely, by the way) seem hell-bent on cycling Republicans as spokespeople or representatives of the average American citizen. It should be obvious to anyone with an IQ above a radish, that this is not the case. I really liked what Palin had to say, but the veil is now off. Forget it.
    I agree. I think the media believes that all Americans forget things very quickly. We are so angry with Obama that we have completely forgotten why we didn't vote for McCain in November '08. They also must think that we have forgotten what the Republican party has done to this country. The GOP, McCain, Palin and Fox are going to see soon enough that we are still independent voters and have not forgotten anything. Its time to clean house.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I like that bigtex !!! We have long memories and the GOP better get busy cleaning their own house, getting rid of the likes of Lindsey Graham, John McCain. Even McCain's moma said we have to hold our nose when we vote for him, lolol.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast