Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Paris to pay immigrants to return

France is dealing with their crisis! Would cost us less in the long run to pay them to leave.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    May 23, 2007
    Paris to pay immigrants to return
    France has said it plans to offer incentives to more immigrants - especially those from Africa - to return home voluntarily.
    New Immigration Minister Brice Hortefeux said a family with two children would be paid 6,000 euros (£4,06 to return to their country.

In 2005-2006, a similar scheme was taken up by some 3,000 families.

France is home to about two million immigrants from north and sub-Saharan Africa, according to a 2004 census.

"We must increase this measure to help voluntarily return. I am very clearly committed to doing that," Mr Hortefeux told France's RFI radio.

Mr Hortefeux last week was named immigration minister by newly-elected President Nicolas Sarkozy.

Mr Sarkozy has warned that France "is exasperated by uncontrolled immigration".

France was hit by a series of riots in the immigrant-heavy suburbs in 2005.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6685401.stm
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am confused. Are these "immigrants" legal or illegal? If they are legal, I guess that means France screwed up and let in too many legal immigrants?

If they are illegal I would not pay them anything, just give them a free flight home.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

France is trying to avoid a second Moorish Invasion and a repeat of the Battle of Tours, they unlike the USA know that Moslems and Christains Historically have never coexisted peacefully together, we'll learn that the hard way very soon.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    France is trying to avoid a second Moorish Invasion and a repeat of the Battle of Tours, they unlike the USA know that Moslems and Christains Historically have never coexisted peacefully together, we'll learn that the hard way very soon.
    Just as we are trying to avoid the American SW returning to Mexico. The Third Worlders who were once conqoured by the West are returning to claim the estate. This is the Roman Empire all over again.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

The Delusion of National Unity under Multi-Culturturism will be this Countries downfall.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I am confused. Are these "immigrants" legal or illegal? If they are legal, I guess that means France screwed up and let in too many legal immigrants?

If they are illegal I would not pay them anything, just give them a free flight home.
    Here's a little background to France's situation:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ght=france
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn