Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Texas Cowgirl, Have you never heard a Congressman lie before.!
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

MW
    TexasCowgirl wrote:

How confusing. I'm pretty sure on Lou Dobbs last week I saw Congressman Guiterrez say that some soldier that fought in Iraq was an illegal originally.
    If an illegal immigrant joined the military, he did so utilizing false documentation. As Equalizer said, illegal immigrants aren't currently eligible to enlist in our armed forces.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Under the DREAM Act," he said, "tens of thousands of well-qualified potential recruits would become eligible for military service for the first time. They are eager to serve in the armed services, and under the DREAM Act, they would have a very strong incentive to enlist because it would give them a path to permanent legal status."
    If Mexico is such a close friend of our government they should, as an ally, deploy military troups from their country to support our efforts. We don't have to adopt them.

Is there not some kind of racial quota for the military? I think somewhere I read the military is already 15% latino so they have already reached the max quota? So in other words the military could not take any more latinos anyway. I may be wrong but seems I have heard that from several soruces. So tricky Durbin saying the military needs them is BS. Will research and see if I can find some info..
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Take a load of this ....

Yesterday on C-span Journal, a retired veteran called in.

He said that all "retired" veterans are receiving letters to recruit enlistments into the military. If successful, they would receive $2,000 dollars.

He continued...

Then those who did enlist, would be given $20,000 dollars!

Personally, I think this tactic stinks.

Can you imagine the street gang members (and others) not necessarily patriotic, participating in this? Suppose it depends on the amountof guts they got, but that $20,000 I imagine would dangle quite the carrot~

God help our military! Unbelievable.....

Scept

So if illegals are allowed to join the military, by the time they go through any kind of training (not considering any language hurdles) how much time would be left before they can get out of the military? What I am aking is will they even have time during their elistment to go to Iraq or any other location deemed priority by the military? I am guessing not.
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12