Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hope this ANIMAL squirmed, wailed, begged and pleaded. And I am so glad Texas stood its ground against idiot wackos who wanted to give him another trial.

Bless the victims families. I hope they receive some feelings of peace or a sigh of relief knowing that this monster has been put to death.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It took fifteen years, but justice finally triumphed!

And that worthless 3rd world cess pool Mexico filed a diplomatic protest with the ICJ (world Court) right after the deed was done last night....according to Lou Dobbs reporting today

How did we get so intertwined with this piece of crap country?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The illegals think because they are not from here, and they dont have to obey our laws here, because they are not citizens. They have all these people behind them, Medellin had president bush come to his rescue.
    They get to consult with the mexican consulate for what try to get off for the crimes they comitt against the HATEFUL WHITE NAZI AMERICANS. We cause all these problems for these people then why are they here? They get off by committing these crimes, especially the ones this fu--ed up pieace of garbage did to these girls, and then he braged and laughted about it? How f up is that? What is wrong with these people that they have to act like a bunch of savages? Is it crimes against Americans so, they get protection from the mexican consulate while the people they murder, can not ask for a trial, or jury, or talk with the American consulate? But, if this crime happened in there country, and a American did this to a mexican kid, well, you all know what would happen to the American? they would not be able to talk to anyone, because these people would take justice in there own hands.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

AE

A sigh of relief from Americans. What a message to be sent to illegal aliens who come here and live like rabid animals believing their status will get them a free pass out of trouble.

I am grateful we are afforded the ability to serve justice here on earth, that will allow a "life for a life". Thank goodness also we are not animals as this one was and took his life in as dignified and decent manner, that he really did not deserve, all because of who we are and what we believe in, something I firmly believe no illegal alien can truly ever grasp.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12