Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Partial Justice in Texas: Medellin Chokes on 'Virgin Blood'

By John W. Lillpop

Fifteen years ago, Jose Medellin participated in the murder and rape of Jennifer Lee Ertman, 14, and Elizabeth Pena, 16.

A story in the Dallas News describes the carnage as follows:

"It was the start of a savage hourlong attack by Medellin, then 18, and five fellow gang members, who raped the girls and forced them to perform sex acts before beating then strangling them with a belt and shoelaces. It would be four days before their bodies, decomposing in the Houston heat, were found. By then Medellin already had boasted to friends about having “virgin's bloodâ€

AMEN!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Those girls begged for their lives near the end only to be ignored. I wish this monster had done the same.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Thank God Justice Prevailed...

I am beyond excited that the state of Texas put this illegal animal down..and justice was finally served. I was so upset earlier in the evening because I thought this illegal barbarian was going to get a stay of execution.

I’m sure that his death can not bring back the American girls to their loving families but at least now the families can have some peace of mind knowing that justice prevailed…...

I have the utmost respect for the state of Texas for not folding to the pressure of the President and/or the Interantional World Court!

He has now met his maker, and will pay dearly for what he has done.
    He got it easy. I have been waiting all day to hear this.
    Its over you monster, you have now your eternal sentance is now in the hands of GOD ALMIGHTY. you wont be bragging now, and laughting like you did in court. What a waste of your life.
    Becasue of you and your gang banger buddies 8 lives are distoryed, along with the ones that you took justice in your own hands, you have distoryed the lives of these young girls along with the family members.
    The gang bangers and you have distoryed your lives, what about your family members? What about your gang bangers family members? Do they want to be reminded, that your sons are murderes, and yet you have failed a life that was given too you. You have distoryed these innocent lives, you will have to answer to everything you have done to each of these young girls. The bible says an eye for an eye, and justice is mine sayeth the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.
    It is ashame, you lived here in America, and yet you wanted to be a big shot, thinking what you would never get caught?
    Now you bragged about it, when you where sentanced it took 15 years you got to live, you got to breathe, visit your family, write letters and read, and watch TV. Watch the coming and goings on in the world, and yet you spent that time in prison, contruibuting to society? No, gee, what have you done to your family, they tried to get you out by a prison breakout, which failed. your family memebers should be serving time for that. And yet, you lived in prison, got to do all these things behind bars, and the family of the girls you murdered had to bury the children, because of you taking the lives.
    You have now facing your time, and that you will have to give account to what, and why you did thid. Your friends wont be there, the ones already executed are waiting for you in HELL. Except it wont be a party like you think, the bible states nashing of teeth, and nothing will be quenching your thirst. The girls will be there with GOD, so you will remember for what you did. Should of spent your time asking for forgiveness, and pleading to GOD for help. Now your time is served.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

John Lillpop is one of THE BEST writers on illegal immigration I have ever had the pleasure to read. Again, he hit the nail on the head: If an American abroad did the same thing, yes -- si si puede, OFF WITH HIS HEAD!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    Its over you monster, you have now your eternal sentance is now in the hands of GOD ALMIGHTY. you wont be bragging now, and laughting like you did in court. What a waste of your life.
    Becasue of you and your gang banger buddies 8 lives are distoryed, along with the ones that you took justice in your own hands, you have distoryed the lives of these young girls along with the family members.
    The gang bangers and you have distoryed your lives, what about your family members? What about your gang bangers family members? Do they want to be reminded, that your sons are murderes, and yet you have failed a life that was given too you. You have distoryed these innocent lives, you will have to answer to everything you have done to each of these young girls. The bible says an eye for an eye, and justice is mine sayeth the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.
    It is ashame, you lived here in America, and yet you wanted to be a big shot, thinking what you would never get caught?
    Now you bragged about it, when you where sentanced it took 15 years you got to live, you got to breathe, visit your family, write letters and read, and watch TV. Watch the coming and goings on in the world, and yet you spent that time in prison, contruibuting to society? No, gee, what have you done to your family, they tried to get you out by a prison breakout, which failed. your family memebers should be serving time for that. And yet, you lived in prison, got to do all these things behind bars, and the family of the girls you murdered had to bury the children, because of you taking the lives.
    You have now facing your time, and that you will have to give account to what, and why you did thid. Your friends wont be there, the ones already executed are waiting for you in HELL. Except it wont be a party like you think, the bible states nashing of teeth, and nothing will be quenching your thirst. The girls will be there with GOD, so you will remember for what you did. Should of spent your time asking for forgiveness, and pleading to GOD for help. Now your time is served.
    Having said all that, koobster, I still think HELL IS TOO GOOD A PLACE FOR MEDELLIN. I kinda like the idea that the creators of Superman came up with; you know, the one where the bad guys are trapped in this flat plane, so flat that they can't even move, doomed to float aimlessly about the scary unknown universe for eternity like that? Yeah, I want Medellin to be in one of those flat planes.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Those girls begged for their lives near the end only to be ignored. I wish this monster had done the same.

W
    HE DID WILLIAM. EVERY APPEAL WAS A BEGGING. BEGGING FOR HIS LIFE AGAIN AND AGAIN. IN THE LAST HOURS ....BEGGING ONE MORE TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    Having said all that, koobster, I still think HELL IS TOO GOOD A PLACE FOR MEDELLIN. I kinda like the idea that the creators of Superman came up with; you know, the one where the bad guys are trapped in this flat plane, so flat that they can't even move, doomed to float aimlessly about the scary unknown universe for eternity like that? Yeah, I want Medellin to be in one of those flat planes.

Yes, thats a good one. Never thought of that.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

His illegal parents brought him here when he was 3 years old. He was raised here, yet instead of assimilating into the best society in the world, he chose to live the life of a savage criminal. This is the case with so many illegal aliens in this country and the reason I will never accept amnesty for these people who unlawfully cross our borders. The sad part is that these illegal alien criminals are never caught before they do these heinous crimes, and all our Presidential candidates can talk about is amnesty. I blame the government for allowing these crimes to continue, and turning their backs on what this is doing to the American people and their children. It's time for this madness to stop.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast