Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pat Buchanan

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am a news junky, have to admit that fox news is the one I watch most often, I cannot see that fox news is on the side of illegal immigration! I wasn't even aware of how bad illegal immigration was until I started watching fox news. thanks to Sean Hannity and O'reilly, the first 2 to start talking about illegal immigration. I am not calling anyone a liar, I have a hard time thinking that fox clapped Bill on the knuckles about immigration. Hannity talks about it on almost every show or at least 3 times a week, he was the first to have the minutemen on his show, that I saw and he even goes down to help them out and film what they are doing there. Why would fox slap bill and not Sean? that is not logical to me besides O"reilly has the number one show, I imagine he pretty much calls the shots for his shows. He seems to be most concerned with the children now , that's a good thing, I could forgive him a multitude of sins for what he has done on child predators To me fox tries to five both sides of the issue in a balanced way most of the time, look at MSNBC right after the protest they started running spanish at the bottom for the ones who refuse to learn English, made me so mad I refuse to watch it any longer! I heard their ratings are going way down so I guess they to have knuckled under for the large hispanic viewing block to pick up their ratings! sorry for going on and on but I just couldn't let that one remark go about Fox seeming to be on the side of the illegal immigrants I don't think that was a fair comment and I happen to be sort of an expert lol as I watch news when I can 24/7. Even took one of those silly test to see if you might be a news junky if you answer 8 out of 10 got them all, darn got to get a life here!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Once upon a time I watched Bill EVERY night without fail...I don't watch Hannity and Colmes...but too much of what Bill has on is not really relevant...it's something sensational..many of his guests are inane...too often he's downright rude and when he does have a knowledable guest he interrupts so often they can't say anything. So I don't watch Bill anymore...get relevant..I'll watch again.

That is where I saw the Minuteman for the first time...and I always hoped that Bill would have more segments on border issues...but then I found someone doing it BETTER...Lou Dobbs on CNN...

I think that Fox is often biased in their reporting...AND they get on ONE story and work it till I'm ready to vomit..case in point Terry Schiavo...and the girl who disappeared in Aruba...and then just about the final insult was Geraldo Rivera and his take on the illegals...that put Paid to Fox for me....they're all biased to some degree...about one thing or another...

JMO

MJ

Re: Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    I haven't had access to talk show programs on cable until just a couple of weeks ago and I did it to be able to watch Lou Dobbs.

But can anybody tell me anything about Pat Buchanan and O'Reilly?
    I really like Pat Buchanan. He is patriotic, honest, and is a 'tell us like it is' kind of guy. You can google him and get alot of great information.
    O'Reilly got me motivated to keep up from the very beginning of Bush's election to now. But lately, he seems to be floundering on some of the issues. The trouble with that is O'Reilly has a hugh audience, and alot of influence in high places.
    If I had a choice between seeing Bill O'Reilly and Lou Dobbs, Lou would win.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can't believe that one who watches cnn evidently most of the time could ever call Fox news biased! O'Reilly had Chris Simcox on the other night, he did disagree on the fence as he would rather have the national guard and the military on the border. Me, I would rather have them both!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Pat Buchannan

Pat Buchanan's book, The Death of the West: How Dying Populations and Immigration Invasions Imperil our Country and Civilization, is a must read. He talks about the declining numbers of Westerners, its driving immigration and the cultural effect this dislocation will have on us. In it he gives the strongest arguements why illegal immigration is dangerous that I have ever read.

Please read it. Samuel Huntington's Culture Matters and the COming clash of civilizations are also must reads. Like Patrick Buchannan's work, they are very readable and full of amazing statistics and research. (culture matters is actually a collection of essays by various folks and so less consistent).

These books make you realize that it is more than a broken infrastructure that is at stake.

Book Summary available

Huntington's "The Coming Clash of Civilizations" is summarized on my website under "Books I've summarized". The summary is free and doesn't require signing in. If you'd like get a flavor for what it is about go to www.pressjohn.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12