Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Pat Buchanan: Trump Can Win Conservative Dems, Blacks and Hispanics

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pat Buchanan: Trump Can Win Conservative Dems, Blacks and Hispanics

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 04:45 PM
    By: Bill Hoffmann

Donald Trump has the ability to win conservative black and Hispanic voters in the Republican race for the White House, veteran conservative voice Patrick J. Buchanan tells Newsmax TV.

The onetime adviser to Presidents Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan and Gerald Ford and a two-time presidential candidate himself said Tuesday to Steve Malzberg:

"A lot of working class black folks and middle class black folks are interested in a far better economy than we've got now and there's no doubt that The Donald has been a job creator in his own sphere."

As well, Buchanan said, the billionaire developer hasn’t alienated Hispanics despite his strong views on dealing the nation's borders to immigrants.

"I'm not sure American citizens who are Hispanics want to have folks walking across the border and taking the jobs that would otherwise go to them," he said.

Buchanan acknowledged Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas is running neck and neck with GOP front-runner Trump in polls of likely caucus voters in the upcoming Iowa contest.

"Cruz could very well win Iowa. He's programmed himself and his campaign excellently. There's no question about it," he said.

"If I had to predict now, I would guess he would win Iowa because my guess would be that his organization on the ground, with all the Christians as well, would be stronger than Trump's organization in what I read about it.

"But Donald Trump right now has to be regarded as the favorite for the nomination. I mean leading in every poll but a couple of Iowa polls. He's got some real capabilities to break out from the normal pattern of basically moderate conservative Republican against centrist Democrat."

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/pat-.../22/id/706845/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I sure hope so. They need to "ditch and switch" and register as Republicans quickly so they can help Trump win the primary hands down.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn