Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'd rather have him facing impeachment during the next election cycle as opposed to what he currently plans on doing. Bush will go after our candidates and move to protect his Open Borders Cabal.

This is the gathering of the storm before the great battle.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just listened to Buccanan's audio book "Where the Right Went Wrong" this weekend, driving back from Austin. While I find PB's views on everything from abortion to gay rights pretty nasty, I do feel like he gives a damn about this nation, unlike a lot of politicians. It's an interesting read, or listen, as the case may be. I have found that I prefer dealing with conservatives more than liberals because they are honest even when they are being mean--so at lkeast you can deal with them.

He doesn't talk much about illegal immigration however--at least not as much as he does topics like the Middle East.

Let's roll!!!

NamVet says: IMPEACH with extreme prejudice!!!

Do you guys seriously think that we are about to secure our borders, as a result of the American people taking charge of this dangerous situation regarding our borders? To tell you the truth, I do, because I think GWB has no other choice now. I think he has been forced by the people to do something he would very much prefer not to do.

Does anyone else agree with that line of thinking?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think the Republican Party is starting to run scared that the next Presidential election will be a landslide victory..for someone else not them. So they're putting pressure on Boosh to clean up his act. He ain't gonna do jack crap but he's gonna make it look like it is.

A classic example is the driver license. The idea behind the 10-year ban is that it's a form of amnesty, and that it encourages illegal immigration, and some other good things. But what's happening? California AB60 just passed senate and house (oh Ray Haynes where were you by the way) it's all up to Ahnold.

From what I've heard if Ahnold doesn't veto California will explode. The state will burn from one end to the other. In the interests of preventing civil unrest he needs to stop that outrageous bill cold. They can always reinstate it later when we fall back asleep.

Which I'm sure Senor Boosh will do next year when all quiets down. Unless we impeach him.

I say impeach them all and start fresh. There are some in the NC senate that we need to get rid of as well after their underhanded vote on the lottery.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Its off Drudge - listed under his Monday headlines.

I heard it discussed on Hannity's Tuesday evening radio show.

Also, on the Bill O'Reilly radio show ( guest host, not O'Reilly ).

I think its indicative of a shift in the political winds, and now that Buchanan has at least made mention of it,
    future stories about impeaching bush will occur more often.

The 2006 elections are comin' round the mountain.....yee haw!!!!

Bush and the republicans are losing it. Absolutely NO ONE trusts any of them anymore...they've been terribly wounded by this presidency as well as exposed for who and what they are. I've been around a long time and I've never seen anything like the disgust the people have for this administration and all members of this cabinet.

We won't be 'going back to sleep'.....we have the illegal immigration crisis that we must continue to battle on a daily basis (thank God for the MMP whose efforts have brought national attention to this issue--they aren't 'going away' either). There are many other issues that will have to be dealt with so drifting off to dreamland is not a possibility...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Ran across another article written by Pat Buchanan.

www.ocala.com

Article published Aug 31, 2005
    Conservatives are divided

As the nomination of Ruth Bader Ginsburg was being whistled through the Senate, a morose friend called, "Can you believe it? The vote was 96-3!"

"Who were the other two?" I asked.
    We laughed. For we did not need to be told where Jesse Helms stood on elevating to the Supreme Court an ACLU activist like Judge Ginsburg.

If one were to name the two elected leaders of the last third of the 20th century who best represented the conservative creed in national politics, they would be Ronald Reagan and Jesse Helms. It is a defining difference between a traditional conservative and a neocon that the former would name Helms as the best senator of the era, while the latter would name "Scoop" Jackson or Pat Moynihan.

Which raises a question. While the Republican Party today controls the White House and Congress, how stands conservatism, using Reagan-Helms as the gold standard?

On tax cuts, a strong national defense and the nomination of federal judges who believe America is a republic where the people rule through elected representatives, not a judicial dictatorship, George W. Bush meets the gold standard.

But on spending, Bush and Congress do not even meet the Clinton standard. They qualify as Great Society Conservatives. The Republican Revolution of 1994 turned out like that vaunted Vanguard we launched after Sputnik that got four feet off the ground.

Anti-communism and resistance to the "evil empire" once united the Right. But that unifying cause died with the fall of the Berlin Wall and the disintegration of the Soviet Union.

On foreign policy, conservatives are no longer a house united. While all but six GOP House members voted to authorize President Bush to take us to war in Iraq, and 75 percent of Republicans still believe in the war, among conservative and libertarian writers, there was no such plurality, and some are having second thoughts. There is no conservative consensus on foreign policy today.

The neoconservative position, to make promoting democracy the altarpiece of our foreign policy, to increase U.S. forces in Iraq, and to extend the war to Iran and Syria to win it, appears no longer to be Bush policy. And despite the president's resolve to stay the course, his generals continue to talk of substantial withdrawals by spring.

On foreign aid - given the increases for Africa, the Middle East and the Millennium Challenge - the president and Congress seem squarely in the liberal internationalist tradition. They believe in it.

On social issues, the GOP remains a pro-life party, but less volubly than it once was, with House and Senate Republicans moving to back embryonic stem-cell research. Rather than battleground issues on which the GOP likes to fight, these are wedge issues on which the GOP likes to campaign in October to rally the Red Staters. And the base is beginning to get the message. They are the girls of summer who are dumped when the boys go back to school.

On sovereignty, the White House has maintained its opposition to the Kyoto Protocol and International Criminal Court but continues to accept the dictations of a World Trade Organization, to which the Gingrich-Dole internationalists subordinated U.S. sovereignty in '94.

But on two issues, besides the war, the Bush Republicans are starting to lose their conservative base as well as the country.

House Republicans voted 7-1 for CAFTA, but enthusiasm for that trade deal was nonexistent, and Bush had to twist arms in his own party to win. Weekly stories of factory closings, jobs being outsourced, and foreign workers coming in to take American jobs at Third-World wages are killing the old faith in free trade.

The Business Roundtable and its house organ, the Wall Street Journal, have lost the country, which is why Democrats voted 14-1 against CAFTA. You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind is blowing on globalization.

But it is on America's bleeding border that the GOP faces a crisis. If President Bush is unwilling to protect this border where 1 million to 2 million attempt to break in yearly, and half a million succeed, this issue could sink the party in 2006. Mass immigration is eating up tax dollars - in health, education, welfare, and prison, police and court costs - bankrupting states and imperiling our security.

Where do conservatives stand? Almost all are demanding that Bush do more to stop the Mexican invasion.

Thus on free trade, immigration and the war, all major issues, conservatism is a house divided. John McCain and Rudy Giuliani, the leading candidates to succeed Bush, stand with him on all three, but the country stands against all three, on all three issues. The last best hope of the GOP in 2008 is - as always - the Democrats.

Re: Pat Buchanan's call for Bush impeachment made Drudge!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Thar She Blows! Pats WND Piece has made the drudge.

Oh hell!

http://www.alipac.us/article-662-thread-1-0.html

It has legs on it. I just went up and if it stays up millions will read it. Could go MSM as well.

Should we rally round Pat? Should we second the call? Should we launch a campaign?

We have to stop the Bush guest worker amnesty plan.

W
    Do you even need to ask me this? If so you haven't been paying attention.

I'll throw a major block party if this fool got impeached. Yeah it might mean we get Dick, but he'll already be a lame duck and he's so unpopular now it's not even funny. He has absolutely zero chance at winning a presidental election.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast