Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok, I've reconsidered my position.

I say impeach the SOB. His performance during Katrina has been appalling.

Even if it doesn't get him out of office, hopefully it will distract him enough to keep from doing additional damage to the country.

Maybe Cheney would be better after all.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

oz

"Never mind that funny little man behind the curtain."

Whorehay-The Wizard of Oz. cheers glenn

I like Pat Buchanan and I hate Bush's immigration policy BUT there are no grounds to IMPEACH Bush! SORRY! How many DEMS went along with Iraq? dID hILARY VOTE TO ATACK iRAQ? i THINK SHE DID!

No grounds to impeach Bush, you say, Jack? Where have you been for the last few years??

Just his dereliction of duty concerning the illegal immigrants is grounds for impeachment...it is, in fact, treason against this country. His first and foremost duty is to protect the states from invasion. Not stand up before a very carefully selected audience and say such pap as "These poor hardworking people may walk for days in the desert heat...'' etc...there were NO AMERICANS in that crowd I assure you...only his anti-american supporters and illegal aliens.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    No grounds to impeach Bush, you say, Jack? Where have you been for the last few years??

Just his dereliction of duty concerning the illegal immigrants is grounds for impeachment...it is, in fact, treason against this country. His first and foremost duty is to protect the states from invasion. Not stand up before a very carefully selected audience and say such pap as "These poor hardworking people may walk for days in the desert heat...'' etc...there were NO AMERICANS in that crowd I assure you...only his anti-american supporters and illegal aliens.

RR
    Thank you. I was about to say the same thing, only what I was about to say was going to be alot more harsh.

We can impeach a sitting president for having sex with an intern, but we can't do the same thing to an incompetent jerk who's responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans and has literally bankrupted our nation economically? Give me a break. If any president was ever deserving of impeachment it's Bush.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It never ceases to amaze me how much devotion and loyalty one has for a “Political party�. I personally know of many who voted for Boosh just because they are “rePublican’t� and the entire time he was Pres the first 4 years they protest against his ideals for Corporate America and the job replacement programs that he thinks are great for our country and economy. I never have understood it and never will, vote for what you feel is right vote for who is best for us, don’t just vote for a “Political party�.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

If he hadn't resigned, Nixon would likely have been impeached for covering up, after the fact, what amounted to nothing more than one silly illegal entry into a hotel suite. Whether or not the burglars even found anything useful to them or damaging to the victims (the DNC), I can't remember.

GWB, covers up and condones something like 8,000 illegal entries per day that have in many cases far more damaging consequences such as murder, rape, destruction of property, intimidation, real property theft, etc. and, of course, all 8,000 entries are illegal in and of themselves.

So, it would seem that if Nixon committed an impeachable offense, then so has GWB.

The difference between the two is that the media and opposition party sees no political benefit in challenging Bush on these breakins and subsequent cover ups. They are all in on it together. Bush is likely to stay in power because he serves our new complementary religions of maximum profit for the few and political correctness for all very well.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHills
    The difference between the two is that the media and opposition party sees no political benefit in challenging Bush on these breakins and subsequent cover ups.
    That is because they are subsidiaries of the fascist globalists companies that are working ever so hard for a global government (I can't wait till a Chinese dictator is in charge!). Seeing that the WTO AND THE SOON TO BE FTAA call all the shots, they are dictated as to what they can air.
    I am surprised that Lou The Man Dobbs has as many liberties as he does. They probably just let him do what he does to quench the thirst that people like I need to see on the air.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123