Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Paul Blasts Bernanke, Plans Ad Blitz

Paul Blasts Bernanke, Plans Ad Blitz
    Friday, November 9, 2007 11:09 AM
    By: Newsmax Staff

Flush with millions in new campaign cash, Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul told CNBC’s Larry Kudlow in an interview that he’ll use the money as it was intended – for his campaign. He’ll be hiring more staff, and running more ads.

“Sometimes it’s bewildering, because we didn’t organize it, it’s spontaneous,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The best thing we can hope for is on the line of a flat tax . We are trillions in dept .

This doing away with income tax is mis-leading and impossible .

Ron Paul was one of only 3 who I would vote for so far . He really hurt me with his muslim involvements .

Defending the states like Palistine who are run by two major terror groups is also insane idea .

Palistine is not our ally and will never be ! They are run by radicals who don't like infidels ' that means us '! They have made it known hundreds of times that Israel has to go .

Personally , I don't care about Israel either since they have turned into Sodom ,imo . But we need that stratigic area in case of war .

I don't know much about what is really going on in this world, but I do know that radical islam has taken over many nations who have nothing to do with us and thats a bunch of crap that they kill because we defend Israel . They have killed since the beginning .

Ron Paul can have his muslims and their Palistine , I will keep my vote for those concerned with America and it's only ally Israel .

Next time your at airport be sure and visit the foor bath to get a small example of what is coming to America . Or maybe even one of their ex con paramilitary compounds .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    The best thing we can hope for is on the line of a flat tax . We are trillions in dept .

This doing away with income tax is mis-leading and impossible .

Ron Paul was one of only 3 who I would vote for so far . He really hurt me with his muslim involvements .

Defending the states like Palistine who are run by two major terror groups is also insane idea .

Palistine is not our ally and will never be ! They are run by radicals who don't like infidels ' that means us '! They have made it known hundreds of times that Israel has to go .

Personally , I don't care about Israel either since they have turned into Sodom ,imo . But we need that stratigic area in case of war .

I don't know much about what is really going on in this world, but I do know that radical islam has taken over many nations who have nothing to do with us and thats a bunch of crap that they kill because we defend Israel . They have killed since the beginning .

Ron Paul can have his muslims and their Palistine , I will keep my vote for those concerned with America and it's only ally Israel .

Next time your at airport be sure and visit the foor bath to get a small example of what is coming to America . Or maybe even one of their ex con paramilitary compounds .
    Why are you posting about Ron Paul? You don't know anything about him.

As I schooled you more than once, muslims make up a small fraction of Ron Paul's support - Jewish Supporters FAR outnumber them. So, I don't get your propaganda, but I do undertand your angle. And its false.

Why do you think we are trillions in debt?

Its our Foreign Policy that has forced us into our debt. If you think its a great endeavor to wage war for Israel and to fund BILLIONS of our monies, and pave that road with thousands of our dead AMERICAN SOLDIERS because of some "patriotic propaganda", then so be it.

Ron Paul wants to cut FUNDING TO ALL - not just Israel. This is why I know you have not done you homework, cause you keep going back to muslims and israel.

Lets do this. Until you get up to date on Ron Paul's positions and who constitutes his support, don't pollute his message with your false accusations.

As I asked you to do before. Look at his rallies, thousands strong, look at his donors... but most importantly, look at his foreign intervention stances... but you haven't. You still post the same WRONG assessments. So you definetly have an agenda. And I think it is becoming very obvious.

"This doing away with income tax is mis-leading and impossible ."

I don't know why you have your head in the sand on this issue, but do some research before you make outlandish assumptions.

And maybe you can explain why you have so much hatred for Ron Paul that all you do is denegrate him.

Its fine to discuss pros and cons, but you go to extremes.