Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Paul Ryan Challenger: Who Is He To Lecture Anybody About Conservatism

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Paul Ryan Challenger: Who Is He To Lecture Anybody About Conservatism

Paul Ryan Challenger: Who Is He To Lecture Anybody About Conservatism?; "Champion Enabler" For Obama-Clinton Agenda

By Ian Schwartz
    Posted on May 10, 2016

Paul Ryan's challenger Paul Nehlen ripped the House Speaker for not backing presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and instead "lecturing" people to unite behind conservatism. Nehlen, phoning in to MSNBC this afternoon, called Ryan the "champion enabler" for President Obama's agenda and said the Speaker is "uniting" with Obama and Hillary Clinton. Sarah Palin endorsed Nehlen and told CNN she will work to oust Ryan in the primary.

"Who is Paul Ryan to lecture anybody about uniting around conservatism?" Nehlen asked on MSNBC. "If you look at President Obama's top three policy initiatives -- comprehensive immigration reform, the Trans-Pacific Partnership, as I mentioned in my video there, and criminal justice reform, Paul Ryan is the champion enabler of those."

"He's uniting with Hillary Clinton's State Department around the Trans-Pacific Partnership. Paul Ryan's uniting with Barack Obama on comprehensive immigration reform and criminal justice reform. It's not surprising," Nehlen said Tuesday afternoon.

"I'm honored to have Governor Palin's endorsement," Nehlen said. "We're building a broad coalition. Wisconsin's First District is suffering under Paul Ryan's lack of votes on behalf of Wisconsin's First District, quite honestly lack of votes on behalf of American workers."

Nehlen said more than 80% of Paul Ryan's campaign contributions come outside of the district and a majority comes from Washington, D.C.

"It's a broad coalition that we're build building. Fundraising, that's not an issue. Paul Ryan has $7 million, the last I checked I think. 83% of that campaign financing came from outside our district and the vast majority from inside the D.C. beltway," he said.

Nehlen ripped Ryan on small business, the budget, trade and conservatism.

"Paul Ryan doesn't have the solution because he's not a business guy," he said. "Paul Ryan's been a career politician."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...on_agenda.html
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I really like this Paul Nehlen!! I hope our fellow Americans in Wisconsin will give him a good look and support him to replace Paul Ryan. Ryan has not supported our highest needs of stopping illegal immigration and excess legal immigration or stopping free trade treason deals. He supports amnesty and free trade treason, the complete opposite of what our nation needs and I would assume Wisconsin needs as well.

RYAN'S GOTTA GO

In My Opinion.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn