Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pearce: Open Borders Our Trojan Horse, Illegals Voting in US

Rep. Russell Pearce just rules! I love this guy and if you aren't familiar with him, he's Arizona's Tom Tancredo on immigration issues. He's the guy who created prop 200.

Well I found this interview (AUDIO) of him talking about our immigration problems. He's so right on! It's too bad the Republican Party is so soft on illegal immigration.

http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=37631

Why don't we have more of guys like him in the Republican Party?

Happy 4th - I'm out! Reply if you wanna talk.

There's plenty in the Democratic Party who are "soft" too. There's equal blame to go around. In my own state it's the Democrats who can't wait to sell us out. That's why for me there is no Party affiliation.....it's by the individual.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

you are correct

i totally agree with you.

the gop is playing good cop bad cop and the dems are looking for future votes.

I will vote for the individual who is tough on border security and present immigration laws to be enforced with no amnesty agenda. I have a hard time though, with the thought that republicans are the ones being soft on immigration, when only 4 democrats voted against the amnesty bill! I daresay, those 4 democrats will soon be looking for a new job!
    Build the dam fence post haste!