Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Must be the lack of the
    Peaceful World
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you all for you input. Appreciate your help!

Disturbing to say the least isn't it?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    The reason these bastards want the military to be adminstered by the UN is because they know that the military of a given nation may sympathize with its own people and refuse orders to move against them. With the UN administering the armies, they can send in foreigners who don't give a rat's arse about the populace and will carry out any orders they are given.
    I have already talked about the above idea with several people so it can't be said that I am "crazy". (Which is what liberal Detroiters always say...) From the discussions I have had as well as comments dropped on talk radio, I can tell you that a United Nations army would probably invade the US using the excuse that African-Americans need to be liberated from racist Whites. Any citizen who would fight back against such an army would be labeled as "White Supremacists" and in the KKK. The cable news networks would probably be spewing ridiculous propaganda that 'Right-Wing Nazis' are taking over the US and have to be put down by the good people of the UN. If you don't believe that such a scenario is possible, try googling Kofi Annan and his cohorts. The fact that the US gives money to this complete psychotic is very damaging to this country.

Just think! We give the United Nations money so that it can buy weapons but we refuse to arm American citizens against foreign intruders.

We are on a collision course for disaster...

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    The reason these bastards want the military to be adminstered by the UN is because they know that the military of a given nation may sympathize with its own people and refuse orders to move against them. With the UN administering the armies, they can send in foreigners who don't give a rat's arse about the populace and will carry out any orders they are given.
    CROCKET

do you have any links to documentation on the above proposed legislation and anything else that it involves? Any legislation that is already completed that leads to the end result? Trying to collect as much as we can and would greatly appreciate your help.

Man what do you need!
    Can't you see we are losing our country!
    http://speakout.com*********************************&nbs

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    I have already talked about the above idea with several people so it can't be said that I am "crazy". (Which is what liberal Detroiters always say...) From the discussions I have had as well as comments dropped on talk radio, I can tell you that a United Nations army would probably invade the US using the excuse that African-Americans need to be liberated from racist Whites. Any citizen who would fight back against such an army would be labeled as "White Supremacists" and in the KKK. The cable news networks would probably be spewing ridiculous propaganda that 'Right-Wing Nazis' are taking over the US and have to be put down by the good people of the UN. If you don't believe that such a scenario is possible, try googling Kofi Annan and his cohorts. The fact that the US gives money to this complete psychotic is very damaging to this country.

Just think! We give the United Nations money so that it can buy weapons but we refuse to arm American citizens against foreign intruders.

We are on a collision course for disaster...
    Dude you are crazy!

They will create a economic problem then the russian and chinese will come!
    http://speakout.com*********************************&nbs

Quote Originally Posted by blkowl
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    CROCKET

do you have any links to documentation on the above proposed legislation and anything else that it involves? Any legislation that is already completed that leads to the end result? Trying to collect as much as we can and would greatly appreciate your help.

Man what do you need!
    Can't you see we are losing our country!
    WHO are you speaking to?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have another scenario, lets say there's a declaration of martial law (for whatever bogus reason they have). The UN troops don't have to start door to door searching (that would very dangerous for them). Take control of food stock wharehouses. Now that would create mass disorder. I'm not a conspiracy nut. But something stinks in this government, and UN troops (German) are already training in this country (I forget the location of bases at the moment). And whats the deal with the Railcars being built by Gunderson, UN markings, designed for mass prisoner transport (rows and rows of shackels). If I still paid Federal Taxes I would be upset that this is what they are spending it on.

All kinds of foreign troops train right here at Ft. Knox even Middle easterners.

http://base.google.com/base/a/1027933/6 ... 7339680094
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2nd Asked:
    http://www.assetprofile.com/armed_fo...ed_nations.htm

Visit the above link 2nd the menu on the right side has all the links to the codes and other very sobering information.

U.S. ARMED FORCES UNDER CONTROL OF THE UNITED NATIONS

DECLARATION ON DISARMAMENT
    THE UNITED STATES PROGRAM
    FOR GENERAL AND COMPLETE DISARMAMENT
    IN A PEACEFUL WORLD

Set forth as the objectives of a program of general and complete disarmament in a peaceful world:

(a) The disbanding of all national armed forces and the prohibition of their reestablishment in any form whatsoever other than those required to preserve internal order and for contributions to a United Nations Peace Force;

THIS IS NOT A FREAK CONSPIRACY THEORY. THIS IS LAW.

BILL HEFNER, MEMBER OF CONGRESS LETTER ON CIVILIAN LABOR CAMPS ON US ARMY BASES

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT, LOOK IT UP.

Think of everything you've heard about the base closings in order to save money. Now, forget about that explanation. Because you and I understand one thing:

It doesn't make sense to close bases when we're at war and when we're beating the political drums to invade Iran. Let's consider for a moment that there's another reason for the base closures.

The U.S. armed forces are turned over to the control of the United Nations.

Before you dismiss this as some wacko conspiracy theory, let's look at the law that Kennedy passed that mandates this action:

The 1961 Arms Control and Disarmament Agreement, Public Law 87-297, 87th Congress, H.R. 9118, September 26, 1961; State Dept. Publication "Freedom From War: The U.S. Program for General and Complete Disarmament in a Peaceful World"

PROOF: HERE'S THE LAW
    MORE PROOF: "State Department Publication No. 7277"; Public Law 101-216,
    (a) The terms “arms control” and “disarmament” mean the identification, verification, inspection, limitation, control, reduction, or elimination, of armed forces...TITLE 22 > CHAPTER 35 > SUBCHAPTER I > § 2552
    P.L. 87-297 dated October 12, 1989; and H.R. 4481, "AN ACT To provide for the closing and realigning of certain military installations during a certain period, which passed the U.S. Senate, July 14, 1988, also known as the 'Defense Savings Act of 1988'."

(1) "'The Arms Control and Disarmament Act', Sept. 26, 1961:

"Purpose, Sec. 2. An ultimate goal of the United States is a world which is free from the scourge of war and the dangers and burdens of armaments...It is the purpose of this Act to provide impetus toward this goal by creating a new agency of peace to deal with the problem of reduction and control of armaments looking toward ultimate world disarmament.

"Definitions, Sec. 3. (a) The terms 'arms control' and 'disarmament' mean the identification, verification, inspection, limitation, control, reduction, or elimination, of armed forces and armaments of all kinds under international agreement including the necessary steps taken under such an agreement to establish an effective system of international control, or to create and strengthen international organizations for the maintenance of peace." Please note reference to "armaments of all kinds" which translated into simple English means your private fire arms.

(2) "Freedom From War: The United States Program for General and Complete Disarmament in a Peaceful World, also known as State Department Publication #7277"

Public Law 87-297 calls for;

"(1) the disbanding of all national armed forces and the prohibition of their reestablishment in any form whatsoever, other than those required to preserve internal order and for contributions to a United Nations Peace Force."

(3) "H.R. 4481 AN ACT To provide for the closing and realigning of certain military installations during a certain period", passed the U.S. Senate, July 14, 1988. "This Act may be cited as the "Defense Savings Act of 1988". This legislation is a direct result of PL 87-297 as explained in State Department Publication #7277 above which calls for:

"STAGE II, B. To Further Reduce Armed Forces and Armaments;

"(a) Levels of forces for the U.S., USSR and other militarily significant states shall be further reduced by substantial amounts to agreed levels in equitable and balanced steps;

"(d) Agreed military bases and facilities wherever they are located shall be dismantled or converted to peaceful uses. Note: those that have been converted are for "civilian labor camps". Search Rex 84

"STAGE II, E. To Keep the Peace: (a) The U.N. Peace Force shall be established and progressively strengthened.

"In Stage III progressive controlled disarmament and continuously developing principles and procedures of international law would proceed to a point where no state would have the military power to challenge the progressively strengthened U.N. Peace Force and all international disputes would be settled according to the agreed principles of international conduct."

I don't know where I read it but I have read exactly what Crocket said, that the U.N. would be only armed body with troops from each country that would not be dispersed to their native lands. Also, I believe most major nation's populations have in fact been disarmed with the exception of the Citizens of the United States and the crooks. England's crime rate has increased dramatically. People can't defend themselves and the bad guys know it.

"Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12