Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lol, we are not the only ones that don't like Pelosi

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Pelo ... /id/381980

It’s not just Republicans who are fed up with former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Nineteen Democratic representatives failed to back her in the House vote for minority leader Wednesday, The Hill reports.

Read more: 19 House Dems Vote Against Pelosi for Minority Leader

awww...c'mon - you guys will miss her like a liberal misses Bush!

There won't be anyone to laugh and poke fun at anymore!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Re: reply

Quote Originally Posted by dregerk
    GREAT NEWS, now how to get rid of Dirty Harry!
    We blew that one Ken

Best to hope for that in 2 years we regain the senate and relegate that sniveling worm to the non entity status he so richly deserves

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    THANK GOD NOW IF WE CAN JUST GET OBAMA IMPEACHED THINGS MIGHT JUST GET A LITTLE BETTER.
    lady St Claire
    you are 100 % right I never like her at all & all the rest Of them Reid .Janet .Gibb .now Obama you are next to go
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dem campaign chief: Goal is making Pelosi Speaker again
    By Michael O'Brien - 01/06/11 07:00 AM ET

House Democrats' goal is to make Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) the Speaker of the House again, their campaign chairman said Wednesday evening.

Rep. Steve Israel (N.Y.), the chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), set his goal as nothing short of winning back control of the House in the 2012 elections.

"We're all trying to win it back," Israel said on MSNBC when asked if it was Democrats' goal of winning back enough seats to make Pelosi, the former Speaker and new minority leader, the next Speaker.

Democrats lost 63 seats in the 2010 congressional elections, which delivered Republicans control of the House. Democrats would need to win 25 seats now held by Republicans to flip control of the House back in their favor.

Republicans, going into the 2010 contests, had been coy about naming a number of seats they thought they would gain, or, until the end of the campaign, outright predicting that they would win back the majority.

Israel's confidence could well shift over the next two years -- in an optimistic or pessimistic way -- as political events unfold between now and 2012.

"Look, I'm focused on gaining 25 seats back so that we can regain the majority and continue to protect the middle class -- not vote against the middle class, which is what the Republicans did just 20 minutes ago on the floor of the House," Israel said, referencing one of the first House votes on Wednesday afternoon.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... aker-again
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DING DONG THE WITCH IS GONE!!! We must keep her out!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

JAK
    Thank GOD!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

WHOOOO HOOOO!!!! She is from Baltimore Maryland and from what I have heard she has always thought she was a "little princess"

People say that they remember her being driven to school by a chauffer and he would carry her books!

I call her "Queen Nancy of the Land of Botoxia" "Let them eat cake!"
    Maryland is my home state and I am being embarrassed left and right by these Nudnicks!

Don't let the door hit ya in the royal Ass Nancykins!

Thanks for posting this, Trixie.

It confirms for me what I've always suspected:
    Another Californian living in a gated community supporting illegal immigration.

What a hypocrite!

Banned
    What a relief She makes my skin crawl. She Is one sorry excuse for an "elected" representative. I long for the day that she Is tossed out of Congress on her ear... TS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast