Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pelosi & Reid The Bobsie Twins

[b]Former Congressman Tom Tancredo has invited House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to a speaking engagement so she can explain why she called immigration enforcement raids “un-American.â€
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I don't listen to Rush and am not a repub or a demo, but an indenpendent and I want Reid out.

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    I don't listen to Rush and am not a repub or a demo, but an indenpendent and I want Reid out.
    Those are my exact characteristics too!
    Dick Morris

I guess it hasn't really hit home until the Pelosi/Reid team came to power. I begin to wonder why as leaders of Congress, and even the leaders of state legislatures have so much power to quash any debate, slam through votes when none have time to read what they are voting on. Who gave them this kind of power? All of this is beginning to sound more and more like a dictatorship.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Exactly what will it take to get Pelosi, Reid, Frank, and that whole bunch of cronies out of there?

Quote Originally Posted by crissy
    Exactly what will it take to get Pelosi, Reid, Frank, and that whole bunch of cronies out of there?
    Obama & Co. are quick to require sacrifices from Americans - see the forced reduction of health care benefits for auto workers in today's newpapers - while extending benefits to illegals and their progeny. Just keep hammering on that theme, every chance you get.

It's good to participate in FAX campaigns, such as those mounted thru NumbersUSA at this site: http://www.numbersusa.com/actionbuffet . But Obama & Co. have discounted the organized opposition to amnesty. It'd be a good idea to use the information available at ALIPAC and NumbersUSA as the basis for letters to the editor at your local newspapers and to call your representatives and personally let them know how you feel about benefits for illegals and suffering for Americans. There's a list of contact info for legislators on this page: http://www.conservativeusa.org/mega-cong.htm

ProAmericans, including those of us who are children of legal immigrants, are up against formidable odds. Obama & Co. are counting noses. Hispanics traditionally vote c.62% Democrat. If the quislings are successful in granting amnesty, they'll be able to lock up Congress for a generation.

Of course, amnesty will not be accompanied by enforcement at border, workplace, and welfare office, so a new flood of illegals will follow.

When you contact media or reps, you might want to call for Americans first in this magnificent country, then enforcement, and then we'll see how much we have left to share.

All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by crissy
    Welcome crissy! Put on your helmet! LOL

My answer is, an earthquake, old age, and disease.
    If Americans were on the ball concerning politics, we could vote the slime out too.
    Dick Morris

Windfall Tax on Retirement Income

Adding a tax to your retirement is simply another way of saying to the American people, you're so darn stupid that we're going to keep doing this until we drain every cent from you. That's what the Speaker of the House is saying.. Read below...............

Nancy Pelosi wants a Windfall Tax on Retirement Income. In other words tax what you have made by investing toward your retirement. This woman is a nut case! You aren't going to believe this.

Madam speaker Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall Tax on all stock market profits ( including Retirement fund, 401K and Mutual Funds! Alas , it is true - all to help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants and other unemployed Minorities!)

This woman is frightening.
    She quotes...' We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income, (didn't Marx say something like this?), in our country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can invest.' (I am not rich, are you?)

When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied:
    'We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long way to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as 'Americans'.' ;(Read that quote again and again and let it sink in.) 'Lower your retirement, give it to others who have not worked as you have for it'.