Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Pentagon Officers: We Quit if Trump Wins

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Typically the President relies heavily on his military advisers (Chief of Staff's). Without them and their advisement he couldn't function effectively as Commander-In-Chief.
    Oh yes, I realize that. Those aren't the ones in the article. These are low level "officers". And you also don't know if they really mean it or if they're just blowing off steam. I found it interesting that the article used Trump in the headline, but didn't print any specific comment about what policy Trump had offered up that they disagreed with. They mentioned Cruz, Carson and Jeb specifically.

It sounds like they're not ready for another ground war. Trump has said he didn't want to send ground troops into Syria, so, I don't think it's Trump and the Daily Beast has constructed a hit piece like W suggested.

Republicans had some military people who refused to serve under Obama. Remember that? I think they sent one Major to the brig for a number of years over refusing to deploy.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING HE HAS MORE EXPERIENCE THEN ANY ONE IN THE WH NO HE IS NOT SUPERMAN AT ALL BUT HE WILL GET THING GOING ON THE RIGHT ROAD . FOR OUR COUNTRY
    I DON'T SEE OBAMA DOING ONE THING HAVE YOU ? EVERY ONE KICK TRUMP DOWN I SAY EVERY ONE IS AFRAID OF TRUMP HE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK & HE IS GOING TO FIGHT FOR US & HE IS 100 % RIGHT IN EVERY THING HE SAID SO FAR . CHINA & MEXICO IS ANGRY WITH TRUMP WHY THEY WILL NOT HAVE JOB 'S TB HE KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING
    GOOD LUCK TRUMP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12