Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I woudn't go so far as to say that the whole 30,000 Iraqi causalties were exactly "innocent" since the majority of them died in the beginning of the battle and some were people like Uday and Kusay Hussein or whatever Saddam's sons were named. They were ghoulish murders, as were many of the people who guarded the dictator's family and did his bidding as it pertained to killing people for the sake of Saddam Hussein's paranoia.

As to how many actual casualties there were, I wouldn't dare guess but I can guarantee you it could have been a lot more but for some damn good military men on the US side of this fight. I don't mean to be disagreeable but I believe in being fair. And I also believe it is long since past time for that particular war, as well as the war in Afghanistan, to be over with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Junius, oh I'm sure you're right and I didn't see anyone claim they were innocent. Many were what they call "collateral damage" of any war. The point is that we didn't hesitate to barge in and commit war in the these two nations that resulted in the deaths of people of foreign nations in the name of "_______" whatever it was, so it seems that we can raise enough gumption to ask the people of foreign nations in our country illegally to leave and if they refuse cart them out in the name of US Immigration Law, a clear well-defined body of laws that require the deportation of illegal aliens.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I sure can't dispute that sentiment, Judy. And we keep asking and asking them to expell the illegals and stop more from entering this country. Maybe someday they will listen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was the one that used the word "innocent". I didn't mean ALL of them were innocent but there were MANY women and children killed and many are STILL being killed. I didn't mean to imply that it was SOLELY OUR MILITARY that did the killing. They are being killed by insurgents and a few terrorists. Nonetheless, MANY MORE IRAQI CIVILIANS have died than Iraqi military or Saddam loyalists have.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

This is true. And whether we are there or we aren't there, they are going to exterminate their own people so let's just get out of there and let the rest of the world worry about it.

Pro-immigration and/or pro-illegal folks are likely woefully ignorant regarding matters "scientific."

When do we say "Stop!!!!," after the USA has a billion humans within the borders? two billion? Three or more billion?

Where will the fresh water come from? Parts of the nation have shortages now. How about the next western states multi-year drought?

Land around Bakersfield California has dropped 33 feet due to ground water pumping. What happens when the aquifers dry up?

Intermittent shortages of natural gas in the midwest. Prices going up up up. You can freeze to death back here. What will we do when the number of people exceeds available natural gas supply? The ignoramuses of the land spew "We'll burn wood!!!" Uh huh. Pollution, forests cut down, etc etc.

Farm land disappearing daily. The USA has around 2.2 acres per resident to grow food, raise cattle, etc. Around one acre required per American to feed us. The other 1.2 acres helps feed the world, send grain to areas with food shortages. As our population swells and the arable land is covered with housing the USA will eventually only be able to feed itself....until the day arrives our teeming masses may, itself, face food shortages.

As I have heard so many times....... just the other day on the AM radio talk show the latest..... a female boo hoos that she sees the illegals doing those outside jobs, and doing them better than Americans could and doing it for low pay. SHEESH!!!!! Where's the empathy for America's working poor citizens!!!!! And, think about this, interpret the sentiment behind the words........

I want to emphasize this:

Those declaring the willingness of illegals to work for low pay without demanding a living wage for any worker are proclaiming a willingness to accept what is, in a way, slave labor!!!! A willingness to accept the presence of an underclass to do the grunt work that allows those spoiled priveleged Americans in the middle class (a shrinking socio-economic group) and above to live their comfortable lives while the "wage slaves" barely scraping by perform the tasks that allow those "priveleged ones" to maintain their 'lofty' lifestyles.

I would venture to declare that those willing to accept or actually desiring an underclass within the USA would have been the type to proclaim the need for Black slavery in an earlier period of our history.

Many studies over the years have shown how few adult Americans read non-fiction material. Studies prove the woeful ignorance Americans have regarding history, grography, the various sciences, etc. The masses of sheep/citizens infesting the land arrive at their beliefs from what OTHERS shoved into their heads and/or from emotion vice logic.

I have worked California's fields alongside migrant workers. I have lived in towns with a Hispanic majority and a sizeable percentage of illegals. I went to school, constantly fighting the Mexican gangs, experiencing all the wonders of that invading culture. Luckily, the school stuff was in the 60s and early 70s when the "old gangster" era of feet and fists prevailed. Today, I would likely just be shot dead. How I wish those supporting the illegals could live and work where I have. How I wish the spawn of the pro-illegal crowd were attending the schools I did so they, too, could grow up constantly fighting the "macho crowd" who so-often despise education and harass Anglo males trying to educate themselves.

Just as many Germans ignored the attrocities committed by their government, especially those not living near the prison camps, there are many Americans whose emotions rule their thinking and the reality of the problems created by illegals can not sink in. It will require that the pro-illegal people experience first-hand the horrors created by an invading culture that can only create the societies below our sounthern border.

Sadly, wealth allows many Americans to distance themselves from the horrors. And, greed combined with a lack of empathy for others (such as our working poor) results in a too-common desire for the underclass that serves the needs of greedy Americans.

If the invasion is not stopped, eventually, the "fast breeders" will be the majority. THEN is when the pro-illegal idiots will experience the 'wonders' of what they promote. Even then the wealthiest, the elite minority with mega-wealth will be able to distance themselves from the masses..... by golly.... just like days of yore when the king and crew resided in their fortified castle while the peasents huddled in their strw hovels.

Thus is the eventual future of the USA.

Unless.........

Righto obhop--Unless......

AMERICANS!! Stand up, speak out, don't grovel, remember:

Who You Are and What You Were Born To do!!

America--you've been training for this event your entire life. Just do what needs to be done and stop this madness.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

obbop, I am among the guilty parties who doesn't appreciate science as I should. If I were required to read a science book I am not sure I could stomach it. And I tend not to read political smears against a certain party or person because it is just wasting time, in my opinion.

However, I do have enough common sense to know that people have to live somewhere. In order for people to exist, they must have heat, shelter, clothes, food and water. A teacher I met recently was teaching her students that people must have "love" to exist as well. I find that odd but who am I to question such profundity?

I can't say I'm among the guilty parties when it comes to reading in general, it is just that most scientific studies and legal documents add too many fifty cent words for my twenty-five cent mind to comprehend in my old age and I get distracted easily when I'm bored to death. So I can relate to why people don't read science related books and articles as a general rule.

I sometimes wonder if people have any common sense anymore but I am quite sure many if not most still do.

What we need most now are more people like you who can relay the necessary information in laymans' terms. Thanks for your post.

In other words, WE are LAZY so any help we can get from all of you brains out there is GREATLY APPRECIATED!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I don't know if I'm lazy or just plain stupid sometimes but either way I don't read all that legaleze and scientific terms for more than a couple paragraphs. If I have to look up a word in the dictionary to understand what's going on, it had better be a darn compelling argument. LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast