Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If the MSM actually reported what was happening in this country because of Illegals and Bush's refusal to do anything about it, Bush would have been impeached by now and most if not all of the vote whores that support illegals, both by action and inaction, would have been recalled or run out of town.

The public is slowly catching on. We just have to keep up the work to let Americans know just what the people we hired (vote whores), are doing to destroy this country. On another note, did anyone happen to catch the news release about some adults and a 6 year old getting shot in a Walmart 30 miles north of the Mexico border in NM?\

Makes you wonder why custom officials are involved in the search, illegals maybe?

Justanamerican, you are exactly right. Everything you said. And we must keep fighting because the American people HAVE slowly woken up, and quite honestly, I think they're a bit more awake than some people, such as GWB realizes.

This subject is HOT around America, because everybody CARES.

No, I didn't hear about that happening near the border.

They care because they cannot bear to see a president reward people who break laws. It's such an alien thing for a president to do. It is so not up for discussion that I'll stop here.

Oh well, better luck next election day, America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And it is getting to a point where it pretty much is just "luck" because there aren't a whole lot of candidates with skills these days.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123