Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

People still have no idea...

I can't begin to tell you how many people I talk to on a daily basis about Ilegals, and they have no idea what I'm talking about. I always ask what they think about it and they reply....I don't really pay attention, I couldnt tell you. This makes me furious!!. Most of them are my age or older. By the time I'm done telling them THEY are furious and willing to get involved. Of course I give the link to this site to everyone. I guess some people are content in wishing it will just go away and they can go back to wtching MTV and American Idol.... its sad, the media needs to bring this out front and open some eyes. FAST!

Keep telling them!! It is amazing how many people do not yet know what is going on. If they don't get on the Internet or watch Lou Dobbs, they wouldn't have any idea if the problem isn't affecting their daily lives yet.

Out of sight, out of mind.

Wait until they see these protests and HOW MANY PEOPLE there are!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Xianleather

Welcome

It s NOT going to go away and if the illegals get legal status it is going to get MUCH worse! If they become legal then they can bring in all their relatives. Think about the sheer numbers! The whole voting demographics will change, and since they have made it clear they are still loyal to mexico, what kind of candidates are they going to vote for? Look at the mayor of LA.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God