Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Israelis have taken a barren desert and made it GROW in a mere short 50 years. {less actually}
    Yes. And by that logic, imagine what they could do with a place that isn't a barren desert.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydrake
    Israelis have taken a barren desert and made it GROW in a mere short 50 years. {less actually}
    Yes. And by that logic, imagine what they could do with a place that isn't a barren desert.
    Of course, LOL. Especially one the size of MEXICO

RUTH!
    get the ball rolling and start figuring out the transportation schedule!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

transportation schedule for?
    getting the illegals out of the US?
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Exactly!
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydrake
    Exactly!
    Other than the Israeli's tendancy to throw garbage wherever and their somewhat {imo} boring architecture, Mexico would definitely be a very productive country
    AND
    they'd have their MILITARY on the BORDERS in a flash. Besides, they're getting very good at building walls. Remember, fences, good neighbors and all that. Best to start off on the right foot, lol.

Get that transportation schedule going RUTH!!
    I'll help! I can drive, fly {can't land well though--but we can give em parachutes} and drive a boat. Make-up's always packed so I'm good to go. Land, Sea or Air.........I'm your Transportation gal, reporting for duty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well .......got to get them all rounded up and into those {mod edit}camps first..............(hey, maybe we can get the word out that those camps are the ONLY place in America where Americans can go to to get free beer. We'll call it "America's Freedom Road, LEGAL AMERICANS ONLY". Of course, we'll have to put a fence up blocking the road leading into the camps....that way they will have to sneak in like they do across from Mexico. They will be lead to believe no Illegals can go there. then they will go there by themselves and we won't even have to round them up. When they get there we will just shut the doors on them and they can't escape. Boy am I getting good or what? ) then somehow we got to get all the Israeli's back out of Lebanon........I don't think we want to go there to round them up.......and they sure don't want to return home just to find it full of La Raza and all those gangs from Mexico.
    We need a full list of where all those {mod edit} camps are here and how to get to those places. We'll work from there.
    Then somehow we need to be able to get all those future Illegals out of Mexico up here
    Ok everybody.........let's get our thinking caps on.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Now, you're getting on a roll, girl. We could let the Israelis know about a "new promised land". All they have to do is show up. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help us with the "evacuation".

Only thing is see, the Israeli's are busy kicking butt right now....they have a point to prove first........get those two kidnapped soldiers back........which I don't blame them for......so there.......we'll have to wait till they get done whooping arses over there in Lebanon. If I know the Israeli's.......it won't take forever. They are having to let the world know they ain't whoosies.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

You're right ruthiela:

It shouldn''t take long. Then, we should start making plans.

YEAH, but we can't wait too long. IT'S TOO IMPORTANT.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast