Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I almost did a ROUND EM UP! PRess release today, but decided to wait out Friday's events first.

W
    I think this says a lot right here. ICE picked up what? Maybe a hundred or so here in NC in the last couple of months out of the 200,000 to 300,000 here. Now they are worried about being deported to the point of not leaving their houses to go to work. No work = No pay, isn't that why they are here? To make money doing the jobs that no Americans will do? Then we basically have the same thing happening in OH the same week. I don't even recall any arrests there, just the statements that enforcement was coming. We should throw this at the politicians as proof that enforcement of existing laws does exactly what laws are basically meant to do. Be a deterrent. Lack of enforcement obviously did not deter the illegals but just look what the threat of some enforcement has done.

There is clear evidence that a little enforcement goes a long way.

America was put into this situation by almost NO ENFORCEMENT.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

all victories

All victories are conceived and won in the mind first.

We are changing peoples minds, it is now very important to diffuse the message virally, do not let the movement pander to personal leadership, this only serves as a lightning rod to the opposition. There has to be activism at all levels, so it will become clear that no compromise is availiable from any players in the contest of this issue.

One day we will wake up and the change in peoples minds will occur and then this issue will be rectified in an amazing hurry.

First the truth is denied, then those speaking it are vehemently attacked, then in the final step it is viewed as self evident. It will just happen there will be no grand fight. Remain steadfast and don't let anything influence your mind from the goal, and it will be realized. cheers glenn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I hope things are starting to change, but California had a similar experience over a year ago when the Border Patrol started increasing inland sweeps in the state. It was putting fear and terror into the minds of illegal immigrants in the area. They were too scared to go to work, school, stores, or anyplace outside of their homes. However it didn't last very long when the government quickly caved under pressure from activists groups complaining they were racially profiling hispanics. Soon the sweeps were stopped. I need to see results and an unwillingness to back down before I start to celebrate.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just heard, on a news update at 4 AM, that Fitzgerald is going to indict Libby today AND that he's asked for an extension to further investigate Rove. Now, that is just speculation at this point but there's HOPE!
    HAHA the gutless Republicrats threw Scooter Libby to the wolves so they could try to spare Karl Rove. I hope this thing gets so big that it eventually ends up snaring in Jorge Junior as well. Then the gutless pukes in Congress would have no choice, but to impeach him. I hope this happens after Bush is forced to pick a conservative to the Supreme Court.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is FUNNY, dman! I just wrote you almost the exact same thing on the MIERs' thread!!!

There was one thing that one of the pundits said before the press conference about Rove that I found intriguing. He said that Fitzgerald was ready to indict Rove and that Rove's attorney met with Fitzgerald again and provided more info and they HOPED that would stop the indictments. They were IMPLYING that the reason for Fitzgerald still continuing the investigation involved Rove. LET'S HOPE!!! I would LOVE to see them get Rove. I think that would really show the American people that Bush is NOT leading this country.

I'm getting ready to post a good op ed piece by Lawrence Wilkerson about the presidential cabal. Take a look at it.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Informative

this is really a very informative article
    it throws light on so manythings
    the links were also ver yuseful
    do keepp all those posts coming so that members like us know the truth
    thanks

Welcome to ALIPAC, cutiepie! Just hang around and you will find more upsetting facts than you ever wanted to know! And, while you're at it, post anything you find that might be enlightening to all of us.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The tide is turning in our favor. Yes!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And, we hope it is a FAST TIDE. 'Cause if it's not, it's gonna be too little too late.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast