Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PERM Fake Job Ads defraud Americans to secure green cards

Immigration attorneys from Cohen & Grigsby explains how they assist employers in running classified ads with the goal of NOT finding any qualified applicants, and the steps they go through to disqualify even the most qualified Americans in order to secure green cards for H-1b workers. See what Bush and Congress really mean by a "shortage of skilled U.S. workers." Microsoft, Oracle, Hewlett-Packard, and thousands of other companies are running fake ads in Sunday newspapers across the country each week.

WATCH VIDEO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU

Business

This video is simply sickening and helps explain why most people dislike lawyers so much.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

MW
    Wow, what an eye opener!

I wonder how many in the U.S. Congress are aware of the procedures being utilized to disqualify American works so that foreign workers can be brought in?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Forward this video to everyone especially our good friend in the radio talk shows!

Golden

Everyone needs to save this on their computers before its removed from u-tube then forward it.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

This country is fast sinking into the sewer. Why do Americans care more about trivia, television, and celebrities while this insanity is going on?

There should be a loud outcry over practices like these, and the people depicted in the video should all be jailed for long long terms.
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

I'm sending this to my Congressman.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is unimagineably disgusting and, truth be told, extremely frightening.

While perfectly legal, that does not excuse the fact that it is a very well thought out, highly organized conspiracy to deny American citizens so much as the right to survive.!!!

Something needs to be done, and quickly, to change whatever laws, policies, or whatever else it is that makes this "perfectly legal"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Something needs to be done, and quickly, to change whatever laws, policies, or whatever else it is that makes this "perfectly legal"
    It's legal for the newspaper or internet business to post it, but the authors of the add are decieving the government..that's illegal. I don't understand how these law firms are getting away with that.

Kind of reminds me of the days right before Hitler rose to power. Only this is not ethnic cleansing, this is a class cleansing. It's doing away with a higher maintenance, more expensive class. Mabey someone else can better term what I'm trying to say.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I sent the video link to Lou Dobbs, recommend everyone else do the same. Perhaps a big show of interest will get the issue some air time.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast