Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tell the Guatamalean his horizons need to be broadened and give him a class schedule to your local college. Then invite him to discuss this with you again on a higher intellectual level when he finishes school. Dang! Just how nervy can they get?!!!!
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Whenever I speak to people about illegal immigration, and I talk about America, I always say- "the United States of America," otherwise some OBL people will include other places like South and Central America. By the way, this is the United States of America, so SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!!!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I just tell them that as I live in the United States, I only listen in English.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Get a "thank You' card for the coach and make all of the parents sign the card...compare penmanship and voila!
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Re: A personal note from the Pro-Illegals

Quote Originally Posted by Texas_Ducker
    I have a magnetic sign on the back of my pickup truck that reads "This is America, please speak English". I returned to my truck after my boys soccer practice yesterday to find a hand-written note in the bed of the truck that said the following.
    "
    I don't think it's a good idea to leave that on your truck. If you did that here in Cali, I think you'd come back to a vandalized truck or worse. Someone could be waiting for you (and maybe more than one).
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

I don't think it's a good idea to leave that on your truck.
    I'll never let anyone intimidate me into removing this from my truck no matter what happens.

I've got a t-shirt that says the same thing that I proudly wear to Wal-Mart and Academy when I go. Both places make you think your in Mexico.

Anyway, I have 10 high caliber friends that have my back all the time. This is Texas ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    Welcome Texas Ducker & Devil Dog, haven't met either one of you yet.
    Welcome back Border Fox. I wonder sometimes if the founding members we don't see anymore got a night time visit from the black helicopters. Did you escape?
    Texas Ducker & Devil Dog thanks for comin' in to help.
    Thanks! The black helicopters haven't come for me yet. Just serious computer issues for over a month. ARHG!!!!!

Am here now though.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

working4change
    markm wrote
    The point I am making in relating these actual happenings revolves around the fact that people only relate to their own circumstances and are increasingly failing to respect the languages and traditions of others; and no where is this happening more than in Mexico and with the Mexican Illegals who are coming into this country by the droves. They sure do understand English, however, when it comes to money and attaching our Social Services systems!!!
    So true and it really gauls me. They all understand the universal language $$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Texas_Ducker
    I don't think it's a good idea to leave that on your truck.
    I'll never let anyone intimidate me into removing this from my truck no matter what happens.

I've got a t-shirt that says the same thing that I proudly wear to Wal-Mart and Academy when I go. Both places make you think your in Mexico.

Anyway, I have 10 high caliber friends that have my back all the time. This is Texas ya know.
    Here in Cali the only ones who carry guns publicly are law enforcement and gangsters.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Why do we have to forget them to speak only English."
    Sounds to me that this was a foreigner writing this. Look for the mama with limited English.

Kniggit, good idea!!!! Then Texas_Ducker, you could go back to the person with the same handwriting, hand their note to them and tell them they are not only highly mis-informed, as well they need some more English classes so they can protest more clearly next time, in ENGLISH!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12