Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Phoenix Latinos will protest in Atlanta, Georgia

Phoenix Latinos will protest in Atlanta, Georgia

May 20th, 2011 7:19 pm MT
    Miguel Perez

Phoenix Civil Rights Examiner

Georgia won’t be part of the proposed Latino homeland of Aztlán, but Latino civil rights leaders from Phoenix will march and protest in different parts of Atlanta next week for immigration laws they view as unjust. “Latinos won’t stay at the back of the bus anymore. We are taking over this land and anybody who doesn’t like it should go back to Europe,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]“Racism should not be tolerated anymore in this country. Trying to get rid of Latinos is nothing but racist,â€

Why is this guy Miguel Perez not being investigated, as a terrorist, since he spends his time trying to dismantle the United States?

What is going on?

I reported the article as racist against non-latinos. If you look under the article, there is a little square to click to report offensive content. Someone should report it for inciting harm against the country, or something like that. I have started reporting articles and comments like this as much as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by pointedstick
    I reported the article as racist against non-latinos. If you look under the article, there is a little square to click to report offensive content. Someone should report it for inciting harm against the country, or something like that. I have started reporting articles and comments like this as much as I can.
    If they pull the post people won't see what these nice hard working peoples are up to!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    If they pull the post people won't see what these nice hard working peoples are up to!
    It's amazing how the hard working toilet bowl cleaners, gardeners and farm workers always have the money and time to go to far away places and protest. :P

Also gotta love the picture with the giant mexican flag and the small US flag The Examiner put beside Miguel's article. I do believe The Examiner is on to him. Miguel is being used.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Yeah after doing some checking I like to use their Names, Organization,
    and Quotes in correspondence with Reps. Leaders and law enforcement.
    Nothing greater than using their own words against them.
    These stories can also get a naive Friend or family member FIRED UP!!

These idiots could care less about "latinos", they're all about mexico, mexican illegals, mexican rule. Other latino groups do not support them. Other latino groups don't want to be ruled by racist chicanos.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

NEWS FLASH JORGE! The civil rights that the African AMERICANS fought for are just that, rights that the AMERICAN people have a right to! And the only bus that illegal Latinos have EVER sat in the back of was the bus that takes them to the border so that they can ILLEGALLY INVADE OUR COUNTRY! By the way, aren't most Mexicans of SPANISH ancestry???? You know, the Spaniards that came from EUROPE????? Since you think the whites need to go back to Europe, don't you think it's high time you go back to SPAIN????? How bout the AFRICAN Americans that want the illegals gone? Do you think they all need to go to Africa? At least most of the Whites tolerate illegals, African Americans won't even do that!

The US PAID for the southwest, if you read your history you would know this! And why the h&&l would you even want it to be Mexico again, wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of coming here???????

The United States of Mexico, are you freaking kidding me?????? Like I just said, if this actually does turn into Mexico you will be running like you are in hell with gasoline panties on, just like you run from what is already Mexico!

No wonder most AMERICANS want the illegals gone, you do not want to accept and take pride in American culture at all. All you want to do is take over and destroy OUR AMERICAN culture, then you wonder why we want illegals gone!

So go ahead and keep parading around making fools of yourselves waiving a Mexican flag and making the LEGAL residents of this country despise you even more than they already do. Because one thing that is inevitable is that the REAL citizens of this great country WILL see to it that the border is secured and that illegals are deported.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

GFC
    The guy is a nut case. The majority of Hispanic Americans do not support him. Throw him in with the Klan.