Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well I am not a sports fan..well maybe Hockey.....but any American Sports Team that makes a political in your face statement on their shirts deserves to loose their shirt...it is the local fans that support these bozos and afford's them a VERY BIG salary.....and my feeling goes for any one of those sports teams.....and also should include any one else who makes their money off the backs of the public...

oh... but wait.... excuse me.... it is the CORPORATE SPONSORS that they make their money from...well enough said there....ticket sales down boys????

Los Suns my eye more like Los Traitors....

And that is my rant for the day!!!!!

Kathyet

Even more galling. The owner of the "Los Suns" was able to pay for his stadium with the help of the Arizona tax-payers' money. According to polls, the Arizona tax-payers backed the immigration bill by about 90%. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you!

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    Even more galling. The owner of the "Los Suns" was able to pay for his stadium with the help of the Arizona tax-payers' money. According to polls, the Arizona tax-payers backed the immigration bill by about 90%. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you!

Doesn't that make you sick, tax payers paying for a stadium, they get all the tax and and losses but the profits go where???

There are some trying to get a stadium here in Vegas. Hey if someone wants to build a stadium here let them but with their money...not my tax dollars. Now there saying they have some team under contract if we build it ...right it is probably the Los Traitors....thanks but no thanks....

It is good to see the people of Arizona sticking together and speaking up...we need more States doing it..

Kathyet

Yeah, I thought that was a very telling statistic. 90% of the Arizona tax-payers supported the Arizona immigration law. It makes you wonder about the quality of the human beings on the other side of this issue.

To show you how out to lunch the owner of the Phoenix Los Suns is, he just hired an agent, instead of a basketball person, to be the president of the franchise.

Here's my prediction. The Sun will finish below .500 and miss the playoffs next year. Check back in a year to see if I was right.

I'm dredging this thread back up to say I told you so (even though it might be a little premature -- you know sports). The Phoenix Suns are now 3 games under .500 and in tenth place and fading fast. A far cry from the team that challenged the Los Angeles Lakers in the western finals last year. Screw the Phoenix "Los Suns." Thats what they get for spitting on their fan base.

Re: The Phoenix "Los Suns"

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    I don't know if you've heard whats happened to the Phoenix Suns basketball team lately. Their general manager quit. And their best player fled for New York. They are now a franchise in complete disarray.

What do they expect, enraging 90% of their fan base with that "Los Suns" crap. People are fleeing that franchise like rats out of a sinking ship. You better believe they're feeling the heat.

And thats how it should go from now on. Lets put the hammer on all the traitors. We got the power. Two thirds of the country is with us. Its clobbering time!
    Unlike our government, the Los Suns are starting to find out who really pays their bills. Make your fan base mad and the money goes by by.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12