Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    I have begun to get some very strange feelings and vibes about something’s occurring in this Country. Some are quite disturbing also I must admit.

I feel the same...

Kathyet

mayor, stop your pandering to the illegal alien population.
    everyone knows what if your illegally in the country you are breaking the law.
    if you drive with no license your breaking the law.

Banned
    If its hurting education ...then stop letting the anchor brats in the schools. If your worried about public safety .... try rounding up the illegals and the gang bangers...crime will go down real fast then.

I have begun to get some very strange feelings and vibes about something’s occurring in this Country. Some are quite disturbing also I must admit.
    "Your vote and your voice are your greatest weapons against people who mean us harm!" You keep your chin up and demand that Americans be American! Until every American either believes in America and American values or leaves!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet

I feel the same...

Kathyet
    Be safe everyone!
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "Your vote and your voice are your greatest weapons against people who mean us harm!" You keep your chin up and demand that Americans be American! Until every American either believes in America and American values or leaves!"
    Bump!

Bump!
    "With a snap and a head flip!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Laws like SB1070 do not make our communities safer," the mayor said Thursday on the UA campus.
    Let us be truthful about the laws that do not make our Country and Communities safe.

1. Not enforcing laws against millions of unknown, undocumented strangers that have entered this Country unlawfully and residing in our Communities illegally.

2. Aiding and abetting illegal immigrants, and supporting them, instead of assisting with creating laws that will have illegals removed out of this Country. Educating undocumented aliens, and unlawfully using tax payers funds to support them and their children.

3. Issuing them driver's licences, so they can commit vehicle assaults against innocent citizens, while operating automobile under the influences of alcohol, illegal substances and commit even greater crimes of human smuggling, due to having accesses to legal transportation's.

4. committing crimes of murder, robbery, and sexual assaults against citizens of all ages. Using thousands of fraud documents, fake names to obtain jobs, purchase automobiles, attend schools and colleges. Giving birth to millions of illegal children, so they can become U.S. citizens, and creating millions of dollars of doctors and hospital bills, sending this Country into a deeper recession.

5. Standing on street corners in every city and town, verbally assaulting citizens and protesting, holding up signs that expresses Americans stole their land, and they are not afriad to be out in public. Those behaviors will become much worst, because laws are not being enforced against illegal aliens and they know they are being protected by some Americans in all illegal ways.

All of above are the things that make our Country unsafe, and citizens as well. Each State should adopt SB1070, and illegal immigrants should be deported back to their homelands or incarcerated for fraud and criminal crimes and the U.S. will progress rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Bump!
    "With a snap and a head flip!"
    Absolutely!!!

All of above are the things that make our Country unsafe, and citizens as well. Each State should adopt SB1070, and illegal immigrants should be deported back to their homelands or incarcerated for fraud and criminal crimes and the U.S. will progress rapidly.
    "And they lived happily ever after!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast