Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TO THE PHONES FOLKS! Battlestations!

We need everyone on the line today! Let's get those phone hot. Let's get the emails rolling. Let's get everyone around us dong the same to the Senate!

The ALIPAC national alerts list is being contacted now.

Two urgent alerts have just come in from FAIR and NumbersUSA.

We are responding. Please post your comments here and let us know if you are on the phone. Let's show people that our discussion board users are not all talk.

Let's show em what we can do when we all move together!

W

ALIPAC ALERT "Legislation emergency! Call Congress Today!"

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-11850.html

NumbersUSA "Fax Alert!"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-11848.html

FAIR CODE RED ALERT
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-11849.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Been on the Phone all morn.

Dewines office must be getting a few calls. Since the lady said this is not the first one on this. But my thoughts is Dewine is a worthless Senator.

Voinovich, will vote the way Dewine does. Everytime.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I'm calling Burr and Dole now! Hope others in and around NC will do the same. Once Im done with Burr and Dole, Ill move on others.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Shot(s) out. While calling I dialed a wrong number, got a Senator's office from another state, the staffer looked up the correct number, I thanked him and said while I have you on the phone.......

I just finished calling both Senators Dole and Burr. I had already sent email AND the faxes this morning. FOR ALL THE GOOD IT WILL DO!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

After hearing that the Democrats had called a closed session to discuss the faulty intelligence, I decided to broadside Dole and Burr on SEVERAL issues INCLUDING the Budget Reconciliation Bill.

Maybe the manner in which the Democrats called for the closed session of the Senate to discuss intelligence failures was wrong BUT I, as an INDEPENDENT who almost ALWAYS votes Republican, URGE and BEG you to allow a new investigation into the selling of this war in Iraq. As you should be able to see from all of the polls, the MAJORITY of the American people are now of the same opinion that I have been from the beginning--AGAINST this war in Iraq.

From the beginning, I ALWAYS contended that Congress did NOT investigate the intelligence thoroughly enough before allowing this administration to take us to Iraq. For some reason, I, just an average American citizen, FELT that we were being led down the primrose path but, in the heat of the moment, Congress voted for this war.

It has taken awhile but now the American people share my opinion and I am calling for an IN-DEPTH investigation into WHERE this intelligence--all of which has been false--came from.

If this takes you away from the Budget Reconciliation Bill for a couple of hours, maybe it will give you some time to rethink the provision in that bill that is going to allow TRIPLE the number OF PERMANENT FOREIGNERS to be given visas to take AMERICAN jobs. This is a travesty of huge proportions and all for a SMALL amount of money to add to the budget. This is just ABSURD and, as a Senator from a state that has suffered HUGE job losses, I don't see how in the world you could support such an action.

I also hope that you will NOT agree to any guestworker program proposed by the President, McCain/Kennedy or Cornyn/Kyl. It is time that this country got serious about ENFORCING EXISTING LAWS rather than "DEBATING" unnecessary issues.

My friends and I are watching every vote and, when we cast our votes in 2006, they will reflect thorough investigation into how the incumbents have voted on these issues.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I'm going on the air tonight to call more aid to our fight!

W

BREAKING NEWS!

Senator Byrd has just proposed an amendment to the Budget Reconciliation Bill. It is S. 1932 and it will strip out the addition of the 350,000 permanent foreign workers from the budget bill.

Called both my senators Durbin and Obama, and I STRONGLY encouraged them to vote for the Byrd amendment.

Instead of increasing immigration, we need to let all the "guest worker" visas expire. In many cases, we're outsourcing jobs to the foreign workers' country-of-origins anyway. So, they can go back home and find jobs.

According to a woman I know from India, the news has already spread all over India that there could be another huge increase in visas. Some people in India have been asking her about the job market here. She told them there are no jobs, but that probably won't stop them from applying. And it probably won't stop US corporations from using these foreign workers to replace US citizens.

We need a negative immigration rate ... for the next 10 years!!!
    "We have it in our power to begin the world over again." (Thomas Paine 1776 "Common Sense") "The cause of America is in great measure the cause of all mankind." ("Common Sense")

AMEN!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast