Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Got Through to Senator Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by todds60
    Hi..I'm new, but very upset with what is happening. I got through to Barabara Boxer's office and gave them my opinion of 1348, and was told they are fielding a ton of calls today. The problem is that they have not been listening to us for years and they probably won't start now. .

Anybody have any thoughts on how to take back OUR country???
    IF EVERY GUEST ON THIS SITE TODAY WERE TO JOIN
    AND EVERY MEMBER WAS TO GET ANOTHER PERSON TO JOIN.....WE WOULD HAVE A HELL OF A BASE FOR ALL OUR CALLS,EMAILS AND FAXS....AND THEN EVERYONE SHOULD GO TO http://www.numbersusa.com
    and send prepared faxs to reps
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

i have an idea

i have an idea

lets all call tonight ..late and bogg up all their mailboxes with messages.........long and to the point..........
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

I have been saying this for a long time they don't care what you say or want, they don't work for you they work for the globalists. Even if we vote them out of office the globalists probably have a nice retirement set up for them in the Cayman Islands. I wonder what happended to Senator Mike DeWine, he was terrible on immigration and got voted out, he is probably now on a corporate board pulling down $1 million a year.

But we do have the option of hitting them in their pocketbooks with a monetary protest.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Todds60 wrote:

Hi..I'm new, but very upset with what is happening. I got through to Barabara Boxer's office and gave them my opinion of 1348, and was told they are fielding a ton of calls today. The problem is that they have not been listening to us for years and they probably won't start now. I think I'll vote for Duncan Hunter or Tom Tancredo.

Welcome Todds60, the most important thing is not to give up, that is what they are counting on. We have to show them ignoring us is not going to work and we are not going away!

HOTCBNS wrote:

I have an idea

lets all call tonight ..late and bogg up all their mailboxes with messages.........long and to the point..........
    I like the way you think!

hey gang, dont forget, if you cant get DC to answer calls
    call their home offices in the state that they serve.
    and start with your message- im not giving you my info cuz im an american and your a traitor

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    hey gang, dont forget, if you cant get DC to answer calls
    call their home offices in the state that they serve.
    and start with your message- im not giving you my info cuz im an american and your a traitor
    I started calling tonight and left messages on their machines for them to listen too in the morning...but I like the I'm an American and your a traitor part!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    obama and durbins offices are letting the calls go to voice mail, with the promise they will call back... still waiting no one has called.
    the message i left was very polite but at the end of the call to mr obama i reminded him that he gets to vote next week but i get to vote early next year! i'll be watching. i know these fools could care less about Americans but if enough of us wake, up stand up and tell them we aren't going to take it any more, then things will change.
    You could still talk with an actual person yesterday, they must have really gotten blasted. They probably have special lines for the illegals so they can get through. After all,they are the ones who are important.Remind these traitors the it is their job to listen to the concerns of ALL their constituents , not just the ones they agree with.

If you want to write a letter, send it to the local office within the state as any mail going to DC is sent to a facility in Mich., I believe and it is delayed by about 2 weeks. FYI.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

HO HO HUM

todds60 wrote;
    Hi..I'm new

WELCOME TODDS60

AND

THANKS APRIL...THERE HAS TO BE MORE WAYS THAN ONE TO SKIN THE SKUNKS

IF the fox WAS in the bush...the bush WAS covering him....what happens if the dems come along and lift their leg?

</div>

Re: Got Through to Senator Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by HOTCBNS
    Quote Originally Posted by todds60
    Hi..I'm new, but very upset with what is happening. I got through to Barabara Boxer's office and gave them my opinion of 1348, and was told they are fielding a ton of calls today. The problem is that they have not been listening to us for years and they probably won't start now. .

IF EVERY GUEST ON THIS SITE TODAY WERE TO JOIN
    AND EVERY MEMBER WAS TO GET ANOTHER PERSON TO JOIN.....WE WOULD HAVE A HELL OF A BASE FOR ALL OUR CALLS,EMAILS AND FAXS....AND THEN EVERYONE SHOULD GO TO http://www.numbersusa.com
    and send prepared faxs to reps

Was in my dentist's office today and got into a discussion about the issue with the receptionist and hygenist and they both feel the way we do. I directed them to this website and they said they would forward it also to everyone on their emails. Unfortunately if I talk about this at work I'll end up getting fired because they make me so mad with their bleeding heart liberal anti American rhetoric that I can barely hold back and one of them is the boss so....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast