Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Phones for White House, Specter and other Traitors off hook

Freaking scumbags, I just wrote Fox News and told them that I cannot get through to the White House, or any of these other traitors. This is OUTRAGEOUS!

I am furious. All I am getting is busy signals.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I tried to send an e-mail to that old goat Specter and it says the server is busy. Slimeball.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Keep it up folks.

I've been trying a 202-863-8500# press 6 on and off for 2 hrs, either busy or no answer rings then says try again later! ARGH!

Heard this on the Al Rantel show this a.m. Me thinks don't want to hear us, but yet this morning received a email from Numbers USA saying to please call because Senators say they have not received enough phone calls against "Comprehenisve Reform." BS

Fact is they are all lying and have sold their souls to the lobbyist!
    Our only hope is the House....start callng and faxing them now the Senate is lost!

Quote Originally Posted by blkkat99
    I've been trying a 202-863-8500# press 6 on and off for 2 hrs, either busy or no answer rings then says try again later! ARGH!

Numbers USA saying to please call because Senators say they have not received enough phone calls against "Comprehenisve Reform." BS

Fact is they are all lying and have sold their souls to the lobbyist!
    Our only hope is the House....start callng and faxing them now the Senate is lost!
    THESE AREN'T THE ONLY ONES WITH THEIR PHONES OFF THE HOOKS...I HAD A LIST OF SENATORS AND REPS WHO HAVE PHONES OFF THE HOOK...BUT I CAN'T FIND THE *&^&^%$% LIST.... IT'S BULL CRAP AND WE NEED TO REMEMBER COME ELECTION...TO HOLD ALL ACCOUNTABLE...
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

obama and durbins offices are letting the calls go to voice mail, with the promise they will call back... still waiting no one has called.
    the message i left was very polite but at the end of the call to mr obama i reminded him that he gets to vote next week but i get to vote early next year! i'll be watching. i know these fools could care less about Americans but if enough of us wake, up stand up and tell them we aren't going to take it any more, then things will change.

O f COURSE THEY have AMERICANS are F_____ PISSED OFF

THrow BUSH out of the USA and let him go to mexico, and he can run mexico along with the mexican president
    They could have a ball

PISSED OFF AMERICAN

AMERICAN made AMERICAN BREAD in the USA
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Got Through to Senator Boxer

Hi..I'm new, but very upset with what is happening. I got through to Barabara Boxer's office and gave them my opinion of 1348, and was told they are fielding a ton of calls today. The problem is that they have not been listening to us for years and they probably won't start now. I think I'll vote for Duncan Hunter or Tom Tancredo.

Anybody have any thoughts on how to take back OUR country???

Re: Phones for White House, Specter and other Traitors off h

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    Freaking scumbags, I just wrote Fox News and told them that I cannot get through to the White House, or any of these other traitors. This is OUTRAGEOUS!

I am furious. All I am getting is busy signals.

Hopefully, the lines are too busy because thousands of irate citizens
    are calling and that's why we can't get thru! Maybe it's wishfull thinking on my part. I hope it is true. Keep trying everyone! Their phone
    lines can't stay busy or off the hook forever.

I've been calling: 877-762-8762 - busy,
    866-340-9281 - no answer

either they are very busy or no one's there...strange.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast