Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Rick Roberts did a program on his talk radio show about the dangers of illegals camping in the canyons of San Diego after the fires out here.
    As you can see from the pic's MK posted it is a real danger and it is against the law to have fires in these canyons.
    MountainDog, these slide shows came from "Rick Roberts"
    ------------------------

West Hazleton, PA October 20, 2007

and YES the flags are still this way after several patriots called the local yokels, staties, and congress critters!
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

That Post Office pic is gonna be pretty hard to top fedup, but I got a feeling there are gonna be some real close runners-up over the next several days! I bet we have some patriots tossing and turning in the bed tonight trying to decide what to take a picture of tomorrow morning!!!
    Come on ALIPACers, let's see those neighborhoods!

Nope! Not LA or Phoenix! This is todays view of a street that perhaps 10 years ago had local businesses lining both sides of this Burlington, NC street. The building on the left housed the local community drug store. Now it has another tienda and a taco truck parked and operating behind it as well. The view is repeated for several blocks on further down...Nothing wrong with the view here if you are a big fan of "multiculturalism". It also isn't the only street or neighborhood where this is becoming the norm in this town of approximately 48,000 residents. (Not sure everybody got counted in the census though, if you know what I mean!)

Of course there is the "other side of town" where this doesn't exist and is not likely to.

USA, Illinois, Chicago, menu and graffiti on the wall of Mi Barrio Taqueria, in Pilsen, once a Czech community
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this is a great thread! keep it going i have pics i need to take to show the world crystal lake illinois is turning into a mexican slum. you need to see the tiendas on its main street.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    It's sad that when illegal aliens invade a good, decent town, they turn it into trash.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

BTTT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tiredofapathy said I could post some more!! Can anyone tell me how to make them smaller? They are in photobucket. I have over a hundred to share.

Fedup: in "PhotoBucket, on the upper right hand side, Below
    "Mobile Phone" "max image size: 800 x 600 (options)" click "options" and select your size there.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast