Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pictures of Demorats who stood and applauded Calderon

I don't know about you all but this made me sick when I saw them applauding this Jerk.....I think he and Mr O should have their butts put in the oil to leak tube top kill to help plug it up..

I got this from ResistNet.com home of the "patriotic resistance"...

quote:
    Can we get pictures of the Dems who gave Calderon a standing ovation today in Congress for criticizing Arizona's immigration law? I think a picture of a Democratic candidate (or Republican if any stood up) would hurt their re-election in November. If you find pictures or videos showing their faces, I'd appreciate the links. Thanks, dear patriots! quote:

http://www.apimages.com/Search.aspx?sh= ... &intv=None

Here is a link to ResistNet

http://www.resistnet.com/

Kathyet

Mexico

Mexico has been trying to invade the U S for decades, even going back more than a century. Now with the help of Democrats it looks like they are making their biggest push yet.

This picture of our Homeland Security Chief Janet Napolitano hugging the President of Mexico says it all doesn't it?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It was Napolitano cheek kissy with Salazar and Holder looking on that was a bit too familiar for my tastes.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

When he spoke at Harvard he was good enough to stay off the subject of illegal immigration. Those of you who oppose logistical and infrastructure intergration would have been disappointed with what he said however.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The one with Senators Boehner, Poe and Gohmert is how all members of Congress should have looked
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

What those politicians did, with their "chumminess" and support of a hypocritical, sneaky and hostile foreign leader, on our soil, in OUR HOME, in our Congress, a foreign leader dictating to We the People that we must accept his illegal alien army, and interfering in our internal affairs, is high treason and unforgivable. This is the most disgusting and revealing display of this nest of traitorous serpents to date. On this Memorial Day, the voices of dead patriots who spilled their red American blood and gave their lives for Our beloved America, cry out in pain and shame. Our departed patriot heroes demand that the desecration of their last full measure of devotion be stopped once and for all.

This has brought shame on all of us for allowing these traitorous clowns to stay in office. It shames the men and women in the military now who are bravely fulfilling their orders and duty far and wide throughout this world. It jeopardizes the lives, liberty and pursuit of future happiness for our children. It mocks our Constitution, and two and one half centuries of struggles by patriots and strong, devoted Americans to make our nation great -- just so some scum can take it over, or act as if he were someone worthy of standing in our in the sacred halls of We the People.

Shame on those treacherous congressional members and members of this corrupt, treasonous, wicked administration. Let their names live in infamy!

God Bless America! God Save America! God Bless all American Patriots!
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

well we know 5 people who stood when he critisized.

Biden and Pelosi were obvious.
    but i have also seen Holder, Napolitano, Salazar standing on the front row.
    we can assume that every democrat moron also stood until proven otherwise

Everything from the smiles, hugs, applause is every reason why I have no faith or trust in any of them that were supportative of the entourage from Mexico.

This is OUR COUNTRY, and I know that we all agree on that.
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~