Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    It shouldn't be hard to boycott Pizza Hut, they have the most greasy and disgusting pizza ever. Papa Johns or Little Ceaser is just as good - or better yet go to a little privately owned shop and support local business.
    As an aside, the worst pizza (other than some of that frozen junk I was occasionally forced to eat as a kid) that I have ever had was from a Pizza Hut in Moscow back in the early '90s. The crust was like cardboard and the toppings were sparse little finely minced pieces of (presumably) meat that peppered the thin cheese layer. I guess they figured that the Russians didn't know good pizza from bad, and so they gleefully served up the latter...

The Pizza Hut, down the street, in Nashville is now a Mexican restaurant. The weird part is I drive by there all the time and at NO time of the day or night is there anymore than 5-6 cars there. Gotta be a front for drugs. Interesting enough there is a former American auto repair and tire shop across the street, that is NOW a Mexican facility.

Every time a small shop or restaurant closes down, it immediately turns into some sort of Hispanic business. There are tons of these little "hole in the wall" businesses that I don't see how they operate without some "side business."[/quote]

dk3

Homie Figures

They do NOT have them here in my little town, thank God!

gofer Wrote:[quote:11cq4re2]Every time a small shop or restaurant closes down, it immediately turns into some sort of Hispanic business.
    [/quote:11cq4re2]

Same thing happens in So, Colyfornya.
    Most of these businesses are not legal and hold no license.
    With their signs painted on the builings "graffitti or gang style".
    ------------------------

There have been a lot of Pizza Huts that have closed in South Broward County. I haven't eaten at a Pizza Hut since I moved to Florida. There are some pizza places that are not franchises that make awesome pizza around here. As for franchised ones the Police Athletic League I coach baseball at gets pizza from Little Caesars and my counties police explorer program uses Papa John's.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    These are sold in those .50 vending machines all over. I saw some of these things in the grocery store the other day.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I look thru this site some but did not have the time to dig deep.

Are you telling me that the only white's displayed at homies are shown as rednecks in the trailer park?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I look thru this site some but did not have the time to dig deep.

Are you telling me that the only white's displayed at homies are shown as rednecks in the trailer park?

W
    Thats the way it looks.

Here They Are! The Trailer Park Figurine Collection is finally here. Took a bit longer than expected, but these guys ain't in no particular hurry. Set of 12 figures come loose in a zip-lock bag. It includes Betty Lou, (comes autographed), Catfish Clem, Commando Carl, Doo-Doo Dan, Kegger Ken, Flea market Fred, Moo-Moo Ma, Squint Black, Flo, Wally the Mechanic, Lazy Roy and Billy Boy. The monster truck and Trailer Park stand are not included...gotta git you're own...I reckon.

My daughter told me that you can buy them at the local grocery chain. I am going to check it out. As for whites only in the trailer park set; I am not surprised as they can legally discriminate against us. This is sad but true.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123