Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please boycott Amnesty Queen Sarah Palin's FOX show tomorrow

Guys, please do not give FOX positive reinforcement by watching John McCain's road whore, Sarah Palin's show tomorrow night.

Get her canned as fast as you can !!!!

Instead (and I'm disgusted to stay this), watch Campbell Brown on CNN that is going to discuss why Phoenix, Arizona (isn't that John Insane's state?) is the #1 kidnapping location in the WORLD.... not the US... the WORLD.

Re: Please boycott Amnesty Queen Sarah Palin's FOX show tomo

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Guys, please do not give FOX positive reinforcement by watching John McCain's road V*******V, Sarah Palin's show tomorrow night.

Get her canned as fast as you can !!!!

Instead (and I'm disgusted to stay this), watch Campbell Brown on CNN that is going to discuss why Phoenix, Arizona (isn't that John Insane's state?) is the #1 kidnapping location in the WORLD.... not the US... the WORLD.
    Thanks for the warning. We will make sure FOX is not on tomorrow. Surely I can find something more interesting to watch that Sarah Palin's squawking and screeching.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Some lady from Mothers against illeagl aliens called in on Coast to Coast last night, and wanted to debate her on Amnesty, I am still not sure where she stands, it would be nice to know.

Sent emails to all my friends and family not to watch Pamnesty. I don't because there is no cable or satellite tv here.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizonablues
    Some lady from Mothers against illeagl aliens called in on Coast to Coast last night, and wanted to debate her on Amnesty, I am still not sure where she stands, it would be nice to know.

We almost had John McCain out of there... until Palin masquerading as a tea party spokesperson jumped in to save him....as she campaigns against a tea party candidate, Hayworth.

That tells me enough on where she stands on amnesty. She would sell her soul to the devil to make a few bucks... Of course McCain has never had one.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizonablues
    Was Palin on Coast to Coast? I turned it on at about 2am so I must have missed it!
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

I never miss a chance to watch her. Thanks for the heads up.

FOX has been advertising it all week. Why FOX is attempting to lend her credibility makes me quite suspicious of their motives in doing so.

I don't trust any of the national media any longer.

Never forget Palin's endorsement and campaign for John McCain, when we just about have him gone; is just further proof she is just as corrupt as he is.