Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please call to support Lou Dobbs

ALL GROUPS: Please call to support Lou Dobbs, the illegal
    mobs are trying to get him out by calling the president of CNN.
    Telephone numbers, comment line and e-mail below. Be sure
    to tell the president of CNN and other companies that you are
    calling in support of Lou.
    Got this in email this one of Ms. Illegal felons groups.
    __________________Thank you for your activism!________________

Subj: Campaign to Stop Lou Dobbs: Boycott Comcast and Menards: Spanish and English
    Date: 7/5/2007 7:03:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time
    File: STOPLouDobbs.pdf (97374 bytes) DL Time (TCP/IP): < 1 minute
    Sent from the Internet (Details)

Immidiete Release:: Please Forward Far and Wide
    STOP LOU DOBBS CAMPAIGN
    Take Action: Tell CNN, Comcast & Menards to

"Stop Lou Dobbs or We Boycott!"
    Please call them and tell them we are boycotting all companies that advertise for the Lou Dobbs show. We will disconnect Comcast and we will not shop at Menards. The Latino Community will go to the competitors.
    CNN
    Leave a Message for President of CNN Jim Walton 404-878-1720

Email Jim Walton at………………… jim.walton@turner.com

O r Leave a comment at……………… 404-827-1500 and press 2

Email the Lou Dobbs Show at………. loudobbs@cnn.com

COMCAST

Leave a Message for D'Arcy Rudnay………….215-981-8582

Email her at……..………..……. darcy_rudnay@comcast.com

Spanish Comment Edith Ortiz………………….630-288-1219

MENARDS

Menar ds President- John Menard Jr. 715-876-5911

Email comments to info@menards.com

Join the campaign for a Just and Comprehensive Immigration Reform.

Lou Dobbs has poisoned the immigration debate with racist lies and misrepresentation of the Mexican, Latino and immigrant Community.

Below: Example of blatant lie and xenophobia by Lou Dobbs.

Lies: Lou Dobbs claimed as a fact that Undocumented Immigrants have brought "leprosy" by as many as 7,000 in the last 3 years. Facts: The US department of Health and Human Services says that the 7,000 number of leprosy cases is a total in the last 30 years and that nobody knows how many of those cases are undocumented immigrants.
    Español Abajo // Spanish Below
    CAMPAÑA: PARAR A LOU DOBBS
    Toma Acción: Diga a CNN, Comcast y Menards
    Que? "Stop Lou Dobbs or We Boycott!"
    Traducción: "Pare a Lou Dobbs o Boicoteamos"

Llámelos y diga que boicoteamos a todas las compañÃ*as que anuncian para el Show de Lou Dobbs. Vamos a Desconectar el Cable Comcast y nosotros no haremos de compras en Menards. La Comunidad latina irá a los competidores.
    Únanse a la Campana por una reforma justa e integral para todos.
    Lou Dobbs ha envenenado el debate migr atorio con mentiras racistas del mexicano/a, latino/a y la Comunidad de inmigrantes.
    Debajo: Ejemplo de las mentiras y xenofobia patentes por Lou Dobbs.
    Mentiras: Lou Dobbs reclamó como un hecho que inmigrantes indocumentados han traÃ*do "lepra" por tanto como 7,000 en los últimos 3 años. Hechos: El Departamento de Salud de EEUU dice que los 7,000 números de casos de lepra es una suma en los últimos 30 años y que nadie sabe cuántos de esos casos son inmigrantes indocumentados.

I called them for my support of Lou. I really doubt Lou would ever be taken off the air. Lou's fight against illegal immigration has brought CNN's ratings back up from over a year ago when Fox news ratings were soaring, and CNN's were falling.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006 ... 4603.shtml
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I sent an e-mail in support of Lou. Just another scare tactic brought on by the illegal loving leftist bunch. When will they realize so called boycotts do not work anymore. We have had enough. Stand up and be an AMERICAN. They have already seen we can scream louder than them and we are just getting started. No time to rest people!
    "We are being destroyed from within"

"Stop Lou Dobbs or We Boycott!"
    Please call them and tell them we are boycotting all companies that advertise for the Lou Dobbs show. We will disconnect Comcast and we will not shop at Menards. The Latino Community will go to the competitors.
    This reads like the rantings of a spoiled child.

I emailed my support of Lou to CNN. He's about the best thing they have going so I doubt they will pay much attention to the whine meter of the pro-amnesty bunch.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Thanks for the heads up. I just called and left a message in full support of LD.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess these racist radical groups feel they can strong arm and push censorship on the rest of us with their mob rule! I guess the truth hurts!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I guess these racist radical groups feel they can strong arm and push censorship on the rest of us with their mob rule! I guess the truth hurts!
    Actually, they have for quite some time and still are - with the help of our government, of course.

If not for their lobbying and our politicians, the truth about the harm done by illegal immigration would be out there for everyone to see. If that were the case, I think this would have been fixed a long time ago.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called and e-mailed all the contacts, lets hope they never take off the air our #1 voice in the media for the middle class of this country, he has really helps us in the immigration fight!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

These pro-illegal types tried this before anyway, and they failed. Ignore their pathetic attempts to squelch the truth.

They would like nothing more than to see Lou Dobbs taken off the air. Also they would like to see the end of talk radio, and then the Internet! They want to control us like sheep!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast