Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sir,
    I would like you too know that when I watch CNN, it is because of Lou Dobbs. Some people might hate him because he exposes the shortcomings of our government and how the Middle Class is being squeezed by big business and their appetite for cheap labor; be it by out sourcing American jobs, or exploiting illegal immigrants. Because of Men like Mr. Dobbs many Americans are waking up to the utter incompetence of our so called government. It would not really matter if you did get rid of him, there would be such a demand for him to be somewhere that someone would put him on the air. And at the same time make CNN look awful foolish. Anyhow, I still wish to thank you for having Lou Dobbs on the air, he is a true friend to America.

Sincerely ,

Ronnie XXXX
    Jacksonville, FL
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I emailed Walton and advised him that Lou Dobbs is THE reason I started watching CNN.

I also told him that it would be extremely difficult for me to continue as a CNN viewer if Lou were fired in response to pro-illegal opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I guess these racist radical groups feel they can strong arm and push censorship on the rest of us with their mob rule!
    Sometimes I wish I was this blissfully stupid about my sphere of influence.

THEY WILL NEVER TAKE LOU DOBBS DOWN. BUT ANYWAY IT WILL MAKE HIM EVEN STRONGER IF WE VOICE OUR SUPPORT FOR HIM. AND HE REALLY HAS BEEN ON THE FRONT LINE SO HE DESERVES TO SEE AMERICANS RISE UP AND SUPPORT HIM. LONG LIVE LOU DOBBS!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What creeps, coming into this country and demanding that even our media leaders step down to their foolish special interests. LIke a bunch of mafia dons.

This proves they just don't GET America -- it's called FREE SPEECH, you idiots. And you're not going to bring it down. Not today, not ever. THIS is what will prevail about America -- and it's what they hate the most and of course, want to eradicate.

Keep up the fight, everyone!!

I'm about to turn my fax on 24/7 and become a permanent part-time activitist over all of this. Seriously. There is NO better use of my time at this point.

Sent mine!

Called Walton's office and sent this e-mail:

Mr. Walton:
    The only reason I watch CNN is for the Lou Dobbs broadcast at 6-7 EST. Please give Mr. Dobbs all the resources and tools he needs. He is the only main stream news reporter I trust. The man is unparalleled in his integrity and insight into issues. Treat him as your most valued asset...because he is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sent email. Lou is the best!

Is it just me or is Lou's new website incredibly difficult to read? Dark blue background with miniscule font in white and lighter blue? I complained to CNN, but you know the drill about responses.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    What creeps, coming into this country and demanding that even our media leaders step down to their foolish special interests. LIke a bunch of mafia dons.

This proves they just don't GET America -- it's called FREE SPEECH, you idiots. And you're not going to bring it down. Not today, not ever. THIS is what will prevail about America -- and it's what they hate the most and of course, want to eradicate.

Keep up the fight, everyone!!

I'm about to turn my fax on 24/7 and become a permanent part-time activitist over all of this. Seriously. There is NO better use of my time at this point.

Sent mine!
    That's mob rule for you. That is not what our country is about. Remember those college kid's outburts when any anti-illegal alien speaker was invited to speak at the colleges? Most of these kids were Hispanics. This country is in big trouble if we allow them to change America into a Nazi type state.

O r Leave a comment at……………… 404-827-1500 and press 2

Just called and gave my support for Lou Dobbs. There is only about a two minute wait and then someone will answer and take your comments.

It's the same procedure as the White House Comment Line.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast