Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There was no mention of Ron Paul at all when Wolf Blitzer asked Lou what he had on tap for the evening. I watched the entire show and had my VCR ready to record, but NOTHING!

What makes this really weird is that usually when a guest can't make it or if the show's segment goes over the time, they usually mention that they had to reschedule. What gives????

I sent an email to Lou Dobbs asking what happened, and I would suggest those supporting Ron Paul to do the same.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9[/b]

I can't get cable until I'm employed again..by order of the wife..which makes sense. Until then, I'll have to depend on what I read here at ALIPAC. I'll be up and running soon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just heard an interview with Ron Paul on the Alex Jones show. He said that because CNN wanted to focus more time on the Imus scandal, they had to reschedule him.

He said that CNN has been great to him compared to the other cable news shows, and that they promised him even more air time next week. I'll post the date when it's announced.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12