Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please enlighten me

Are illegal immigrants able to get assistance from the US. I am really naive about this one. Can someone help me out here.

YES!! All kinds of assistance and a lot less accountability. Honestly, I wish I could be an illegal because of the advantages they have. That's not a joke. Jeez, if I could claim 10 dependents on a fake SS# or have no record of my income, free medical, etc... I would be styling!!!

YES YES YES...they get all kinds of benefits..from free medical to programs to help them start businesses or grant them home loans. It is discusting.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

They get all kinds of assistance. The get food stamps, home loans, free medical care, social security for their anchor babies, free schooling for their children (since they are paid under the table and do not pay taxes) which includes the free lunch program at the schools, etc.

Bottom line there seem to be so many advantages to being illegal I want to try it.

I don't have the facts on this so I will keep quite but I know someone on here does.I know they get some but I will let someone who knows more than I explaine it.Anyways welcome

Yep dlm is right. They get low interest, no down, no PMI home loans. The banks are taking letters from landlords instead of the traditional FICA scoring.

We run around worrying about our FICA score and illegals don't have to worry a bit.

They get SBA loans, free birthing for their new borns and then the parents can get on the state medical plan. The parents are only supposed to get free emergency care, so they got wise to that and that's why you see colds and flu and bandage changes in the emergency room.

The list goes on and on. Its a sweet deal.

OK, wouldn't the obvious solution be to cut their free ride. Why are the US taxpayers carrying this burden, along with supporting all the inept politicians. If manure was fuel, with our present government there wouldn't be an energy crisis.

I know about the abuse of ER care. I analyze ER charts. I live in SW Michigan. We are being hit hard by what is happening in the automotive industry and watching for several years now as companies are sending jobs to Mexico.

They get help w/housing, education/trade schools, assistance w/paid day-care, school for kids, food stamps/programs, free delivery & hospital care plus baby packages with diapers, rattles, formula, bottles, blankets, clothes, baby food, assistance w/elec, gas or oil, free emergency room care, free walk-in clinic care, dental care, eye care w/glasses, and I am sure alot of other free programs I have missed. Oh wait, INSTATE TUITION IF THE DREAM ACT PASSES.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yep , American tax payers pay for it all.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Everything but a comfortable air-conditioned ride across the border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast