Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is a very very true statement , viability and fact that we are fractured and playing right into the hands of the Dems , they love it
    Oh, yes. We are in a very critical position because the media is manipulating our candidate's viability and this is making it extra hard on us.

We need to think, stay AHEAD of them, and most importantly come to grips with the REALITY of the situation and then decide who REALLY is the most viable.

It will be hard, be we MUST succeed at this TASK.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Bren,

Your personal attacks are really starting to get tiresome. You continually insult other poster's intelligence with comments like 'living in a dream world' and I'm surprised the moderators haven't dinged you for it yet.

Additionally, what makes you think that 'radio personalities' are any more qualified to pick a candidate than ANY OTHER CITIZEN??? Stop insulting MY intelligence with your prattling BS.

ymeoru,

What do you want Ron Paul to talk about? What issue do you have that he hasn't addressed? What issues do you have a disagreement with him on??
    You certainly won't see me attacking her. It is the same thing over and over and over again with her.
    Telling someone that they are living in a dream world, is not a personal attack.

It is saying------wake up and smell the coffee!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Just so everyone is aware

This heated argument is not only going on here but in every
    anti illegal forum on the web

Its Ron Paul supporters vs everyone else
    That's a pretty disengenuous statement there, Larry. Duncan Hunter supporters are arguing with you, too, and I haven't SEEN a Huckabee, McCain or Giuliani supporter in MONTHS!

Are you looking for a way to try and blame Ron Paul supporters for your candidate's presumed failure??
    No , not at all ,

There are very few Duncan Hunter supporters left (Actually lots of us still love Duncan Hunter but don't give him much chance )

For the most part its like I said , very very passionate Ron Paul supporters against whats shapping up to be a choice of Romney who does still have a chance or the rest that are shaping up to have a better chance and are of course the real evil in this thing

btw , I saw an article that hinted at Ducan Hunter running for Governor of Calif , which I think would be awesome for him and Calif

Banned

That's a pretty disengenuous statement there, Larry. Duncan Hunter supporters are arguing with you, too, and I haven't SEEN a Huckabee, McCain or Giuliani supporter in MONTHS!

Are you looking for a way to try and blame Ron Paul supporters for your candidate's presumed failure??
    No , not at all ,

There are very few Duncan Hunter supporters left (Actually lots of us still love Duncan Hunter but don't give him much chance )

For the most part its like I said , very very passionate Ron Paul supporters against whats shapping up to be a choice of Romney who does still have a chance or the rest that are shaping up to have a better chance and are of course the real evil in this thing

btw , I saw an article that hinted at Ducan Hunter running for Governor of Calif , which I think would be awesome for him and Calif
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. The 'real evil' goes much deeper than JUST illegal aliens, they're only a SYMPTOM of the problem. I'm not in the mood to re-type the whole thing AGAIN so I won't.

Suffice it to say that it's Romney's playmates in Big Business that are the REAL EVIL, and we both know he won't do a G-D THING about THEM!

Another thing to keep in mind is that on both sides there will be an anti-woman, and / or an anti-black vote. It’s not right, but it’s still there, so use it. And if we don’t give these people someone to get behind, they will just stay home, and we will still loose. I say use them to our advantage. Most will be from the Democrats side anyway. (On this one point and this one time, I feel the “ends will justify the meansâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Well, Paul is not going to win, and that's the reality no matter how much we kick it around here and no matter how many babies he delivered before he began his long career in Washington DC. But vote for who you want. Just don't blame me if we end up with McCain as President.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Well, Paul is not going to win, and that's the reality no matter how much we kick it around here and no matter how many babies he delivered before he began his long career in Washington DC. But vote for who you want. Just don't blame me if we end up with McCain as President.
    I never tried to, you guys are the one's handing out blame like lollipops...

Banned

No , not at all ,

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The 'real evil' goes much deeper than JUST illegal aliens, they're only a SYMPTOM of the problem. I'm not in the mood to re-type the whole thing AGAIN so I won't.

Suffice it to say that it's Romney's playmates in Big Business that are the REAL EVIL, and we both know he won't do a G-D THING about THEM!
    I think Pine that this is an evil we are just going to have to suck up
    Weather its Rudi, Huck , or Hillary , they all have a hand in it

I don't think you can get to a position to run for President in this country without a few back room deals or shady connections , Paul may be the exception but then we get back to elect ablility

Just to note, when I referred to political hack earlier, I was thinking of McCain not Paul who, even though I don't think he will elected prez, seems like a good, decent person.

[quote="MadInChicago"]Another thing to keep in mind is that on both sides there will be an anti-woman, and / or an anti-black vote. It’s not right, but it’s still there, so use it. And if we don’t give these people someone to get behind, they will just stay home, and we will still loose. I say use them to our advantage. Most will be from the Democrats side anyway. (On this one point and this one time, I feel the “ends will justify the meansâ€

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast