Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please help me send e-mails to this station

FOX 10 news in Arizona last night repeatedly called the minutemen an anti-immigrant group. Will you please help me bombard them for their bias news cast?
    I noticed when I went to e-mail them the story on their website had it right. What is so hard about saying that word "illegal" on the air?
    It also pisses me off that days and days before the illegals marched they wouldn't stop talking about it. It was almost like they were advertising for them so they would have a bigger group. But then they only mention the minutemen caravan after they have left Phoenix. More people would show up to these things if the media would give them the dates, times, and places like they did for the illegals.

Anyways, here is the link if you would like to e-mail them.

http://www.fox10.com/news/index.shtml

here is what I wrote:

I was very angry last night while watching the 2 minutes you gave to the minutemen. It is bad enough that you will not give them the amount time you dedicated to talking about the illegal's rally, but then you go and call them an anti-immigrant group. GET IT RIGHT! They are against ILLEGAL immigrants. Not only do you make your news look stupid and uneducated but you also make yourselves look bias which is no secret, but do you HAVE to make it so obvious?

kev

someone

Seems they fixed the problem :

http://www.fox10.com/news/index.shtml
    More than 200 opponents of illegal immigration joined organizers of the Minuteman Project last night during a rally at the state Capitol. The border watch group hopes to send a message to America that federal inaction has left the U-S-Mexico border wide open to illegal immigrants. Demonstrators wore Minuteman costumes while others donned American flag T-shirts, cowboy hats and boots. They carried signs that read, "Remember Nine-Eleven: Close our borders now." The civilian border security group's trip to Phoenix is the first stop on a cross-country tour that began yesterday morning in Los Angeles and ends in Washington for a May 12th rally. The Minuteman Project is trying to garner support for its get-tough border stance.

I see that your article about last night's broadcast about the minutemen says they are against ILLEGAL immigrants. However the broadcast said they are against immigrants. That is unfair and I wish the news would stop misrepresenting things so blatantly.

Why do you want to drive a wedge between the people who are trying to protect this nation and the people they are trying to protect?

there's what I told them
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks you guys, it seems like they don't really have a problem typing the word illegal immigrant for their internet articles, but they won't say it on T.V. I just don't get it.

againstillegals, that is what they do, they do not keep transcripts that the public can see for that reason.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

against illegals, I think they amended the report when people started complaining. They do it on our news stations all the time. In fact, we get the same news several times a day and I have often written when I first saw the report and saw it corrected by the next broadcast.

Don't let them slide, Tell them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thats why I love Lou Dobbs. He says "illegal alien" all the time, even when the person he is debating uses "undocumented migrant" or whatever. Stop watching Fox News and just get your news from a net source.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Sent an email...

Stop watching Fox News and just get your news from a net source.
    The only problem with getting the news from net sources is that they make up some pretty ludicrous stuff that can't be proven. Such as the president calling the constitution a (expletive deleted) piece of paper. If that had ever happened, it would have made the MSM and the sources were "unidentified."

That kind of stuff worries me because it's sort of like reading the "Weekly World News" and calling it gospel.

I'll take a mix from both sources, thanks.

I think that is what all intelligent people would do Junius, read it all and take away what you want or believe to be the truth. Make up your own mind and take action on what is important to you.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast