Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I sent an email

Make up your own mind and take action on what is important to you.
    lsmith, a little bit of common sense has to play into the mix as well. For example, after the president told us it was "hard work" to meddle in other people's affairs and disrupt their entire lifestyles enough times, I decided he just has a poor speech writer or a limited vocabulary-- or both.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent this:

I was very disappointed last night while watching the 2 minutes you gave to the minutemen. It is bad enough that you will not give them the amount time you dedicated to talking about the illegal's rally, but then you go and call them an anti-immigrant group. GET IT RIGHT! They are against ILLEGAL immigrants. Not only do you make your news look stupid and uneducated but you also make yourselves look bias which is no secret. Who is putting you up to this? Is there no accurate news reporting anymore in the US? Are we being force-fed the very propaganda that we have been "fighting" against as a free country? Is McCarthyism next? Take a Stand, while you still can. It will soon be out of control.

The term as defined by FEDERAL IMMIGRATION ACT

Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an illegal alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each illegal alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

assists an illegal alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
    encourages that illegal alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
    knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions

U.S. Code as of: 01/06/03
    Section 1101. Definitions

(a) As used in this chapter -
    (1) The term ''administrator'' means the official designated by
    the Secretary of State pursuant to section 1104(b) of this title.
    (2) The term ''advocates'' includes, but is not limited to,
    advises, recommends, furthers by overt act, and admits belief in.
    (3) The term ''alien'' means any person not a citizen or national
    of the United States.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

sent an e-mail

Banned
    Such as the president calling the constitution a (expletive deleted) piece of paper.
    Now I BELIEVE that with every fiber of my being. If my avatar wasn't lost in cyberspace somewhere, it would remind you of the man we're REALLY dealing with.

Come to think of it, I'll be back as soon as I find it again.

PinestrawGuys, what DID happen to your avatar? I just remembered wht it was.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12