Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tinybobidaho wrote:
    I'll do my letters and calls, too. Maybe we can give these politicians some other voices to listen to that day.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

April
    BE SAFE, BE VIGILENT AND LET YOUR VOICES BE HEARD TODAY, PATRIOTS!!!

Since I'm mobile on the job, I'm taking extra batteries with for my camera as it takes film, and I have a new 8 gig memory card, but as it's snowing good here in Denver, I don't think there will be a huge turn out.

Please take pictures and/or videos if you are near a rally/demonstration. Thank you.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It was far too cold and snowy for anything today. The snow was comin' down so hard all morning that I couldn't go over 30mph, as it turned into a whiteout if I went too fast. Nice big Colorado spring snowflakes too, so I think ma-ma nature put a kibash on the demonstration, as it was quiet around town.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    It was far too cold and snowy for anything today. The snow was comin' down so hard all morning that I couldn't go over 30mph, as it turned into a whiteout if I went too fast. Nice big Colorado spring snowflakes too, so I think ma-ma nature put a kibash on the demonstration, as it was quiet around town.
    I am glad you stayed safe and it was nice that mother nature took care of the demonstration.

Yeah, but I got this nice new Nikon P50 Digital camera, 8.1 megapixel, 3.6 zoom, and has a range from 28 to 102mm. And I was rarin' to use it as it's small enough to not attract attention. Plus it has ISO 2000 setting for poor lighting conditions. The thing takes better video than my grampa's 16mm camera took. And I thought that was real nice.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Yeah, but I got this nice new Nikon P50 Digital camera, 8.1 megapixel, 3.6 zoom, and has a range from 28 to 102mm. And I was rarin' to use it as it's small enough to not attract attention. Plus it has ISO 2000 setting for poor lighting conditions. The thing takes better video than my grampa's 16mm camera took. And I thought that was real nice.
    Thats awesome I am sure you will get to use it soon!!!

Emailed all of mine!
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12