Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd
    Mamie,
    RE:I'm not for citizens rallying in the streets for several reasons.

Well then you are not for what me and my associates have been doing for several years and what we will continue to do.
    Thank You for making your position crystal clear.

I think it's a mistake not to be vocal or counter protest. The American public is a very visual group with a short memory.

The media is going to do what they're going to no matter what but we HAVE TO STAND UP FOR US!

In addition, it has been clear to me that most politicans (Republicrats) are NOT on our side...they are also going to vote for greed!

I'm sad that no one is counter protesting. If you let a bully push you around and intimidate you, it will be worse the next time.

We need these thugs to be afraid of us! That's my opinion.

dxd
    Josh,
    RE:I'm sad that no one is counter protesting.

Don't be sad. We will be protesting Monday. (as we always do)
    I say as respectfully as possible that if anyone thinks we would EVER surrender our precious First Amendment rights for any reason then they need to follow the yellow brick road. Not only are we protesting, a press conference has been called by our side after the protest.

This does concern me, although it doesn't surprise me.

I am on the side of stay home - why give them a target.

If we counter protest - if some violence ensues - we will be the culprits - not them. Surely, we know what side our government(s), both federal, state and local will champion.

Is it worth a felony record?

There are other ways of fighting this -

Just my opinion.

I am also on the other side of the 'shop 'til you drop' May 1st. I will make no difference as I have no big purchases to make and don't really buy a lot.
    It just seems to me that to make the businesses suffer just might get them on our sides. I think it would be a good thing to let them be without workers and our money. Then see which one they want back. Let's let them make the decision which one they feel they can do without.

If May 1st is a bigger shopping day than the day after Thanksgiving, I don't think the media will announce it - could be wrong.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the warning Just say no. I had thought of going to Chicago but had second thoughts. I'm not too swift in the massive traffic jams as it is. It just scares me that they seem to be winning simply for their masses and their bulling tactics. I don't think they'd ever give us a day to have our RIGHT to speak even if we did get something together. They've gotten in the way of even the Chicago Minuten. It scares me to think of what was in your e-mail.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BldHnd, I understand your concern. But they shot themselves in the foot once already with the Mexican flag waving ceremony. Even their own financial backing turned on them. And I found out last night that some of their own people turned against them as a result because those people treasure the naturalization process that made them Americans. I think the "protesters" deserve a shot at their other foot.

On the other hand, if we disrupt their plan to poop in their own beds again, it makes us the bad guy. You have to realize that delicate balance still exists as to whether the rest of the country sees them as "victims" or aggressors. I'm hoping that LA crew makes good on thier threats and the national guard gets called to their little fiesta!
    I understand your point and totally agree. The first marches did more for our side then we could ever hope to do ourselves. Then their pathetic version of our anthem has angered more people and now May 1 ,I think they are going to put the final nail in their own coffin.

The illegals are buying all the garbage that their leaders are feeding them and that is making them brazen and arrogant. I really think things are going to get ugly on Monday especially in Los Angeles. Let's just sit back and watch them do themselves in. Americans on the fence about this issue are going to get a real eye opener come Monday.

Joah, you are entitled to your opinion, however I don't agree with you about republicans. I am a republican, and have seen nothing from the democratic party that would make me want to become one of them! It was not the republicans up on their bandstands with the last protest kissing the illegals you know what, it was Hillary and Teddy, I believe those are 2 of your biggest and brightest right?I am sorry, I don't want to be reduced to "bashing" of either party of which they have both failed us miserable. I still don't think you can put all republicans or all democrats into the catagory with their leaders who have failed them. I happen to know many democrats and many republicans who are just good American citizens wanting what is right for their country.both parties have been hijacked by their leaders, but that doesn't mean all republicans or all democrats are bad, it just means they both made some very poor choices!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

With so many people marching in the streets, the media will be all over it. If there is violence, it will be caught on camera -not just by media- but by many civilians. The illegal aliens will make themselves look like fools for claiming to be good people and then marching through the streets causing riots.

The mob scene is not my way of protesting. I think we'd look patheic with the few people we could organize as a 'counter protest' and also serve THEIR desire to get violent. They've already given themselves permission for violence, an excuse for violence....so take care with the 'counter protest' thing.

We'll be protesting by shopping that day. Bringing their 'closing' of US cities to a grinding halt. Anyone who has hired illegals will get just what they deserve. A closed business. Fine with me.

No one has to tell me that these people are armed...I'd bet you five bucks to a rusty tin cup that they've BEEN armed on these other marches. So, don't give them a target. If someone gets hurt..let it be the instigators, not innocent Americans.

I'm not a coward...or weak kneed..I'm probably one of the few, if not perhaps the only woman on this site that has ever been in a crossfire between two warring factions using machine guns. At that time I led five other women to safety and keep them safe until the coast was clear. (The Ethiopian Civil War)

Invest yourself with common sense and apply it...stay away from the mob. OUR day WILL come. Probably brought about by their very aggression.

Hang in..keep the faith.

MJ

While I do agree that I think this side of the issue should be far more visable than what it has been. And disappointed that so many are not. Thinking the behind the scences is the approach to take. (so emails, letters and phone calls can be ignored and denied that they ever happened) This I truely believe is what they have banked on the entire time. A passive, scared American population.

I do agree that to do so on their protest day is inviting trouble. Counter protesting doesn't have to be held on the same day as theirs. There are many filed with rage for Mexico that would love to purge themselves on you.

As for the emails...They need to be reported to the police and FBI. Threats by internet are a crime. Hate mail by internet is a crime. And yes they can track many of those who are doing it, as they have done with pedifiles and teenagers doing the school bombing stuff. I wouldn't take it so lightly. I would do whatever was in my means to amke sure the authorities have record of the emails and can persue the individuals who have targeted you. Whether you take them seriouly or not is not the point or issue. The fact they they felt serious enough to be compelled to do it is sufficent. And a crime.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast