Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    diana717, I think like you, if these people are planning violence, then they will do themselves in, BIG TIME. I have kids with me all day, I homeschool, so getting in the midst of all this would be unwise.

I will sit back, mind my own business and watch these militant psychotic, schizophrenic nut cases get themselves in so deep, they will not be able to get out this time.

And all, please look at my posting lastnight, and see if my story links in with all of the info some of you have gotten from the other side:
    US MILITARY TO CHOPPER OUT ILLEGALS KIDS??

I am beginning to think that what these kids said to our son has something to do with all of this I have been hearing about. Our son said all of our Hispanic/Latino neighbors have been packing their cars with blankets, food, etc.. Going somewhere? According to the kids they said they had to escape? I laughed it off because we all know how kids say things they overheard and it becomes something else in their minds. But something is being said to these people, by their own Spanish speaking news stations.

Someone help me link this up with something they might know.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MustangJo
    The mob scene is not my way of protesting. I think we'd look patheic with the few people we could organize as a 'counter protest' and also serve THEIR desire to get violent. They've already given themselves permission for violence, an excuse for violence....so take care with the 'counter protest' thing.

We'll be protesting by shopping that day. Bringing their 'closing' of US cities to a grinding halt. Anyone who has hired illegals will get just what they deserve. A closed business. Fine with me.

No one has to tell me that these people are armed...I'd bet you five bucks to a rusty tin cup that they've BEEN armed on these other marches. So, don't give them a target. If someone gets hurt..let it be the instigators, not innocent Americans.

I'm not a coward...or weak kneed..I'm probably one of the few, if not perhaps the only woman on this site that has ever been in a crossfire between two warring factions using machine guns. At that time I led five other women to safety and keep them safe until the coast was clear. (The Ethiopian Civil War)

Invest yourself with common sense and apply it...stay away from the mob. OUR day WILL come. Probably brought about by their very aggression.

Hang in..keep the faith.

MJ

nope, I don't think anybody can call you a coward!-- you are definitely a hero!

the thing I've learned about bullies is this, when they know you're doing something but they don't know exactly what, they get scared. I'm a firm believer in the 'sneak attack' -- it's throws them off guard
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I am glad to see that this was posted. Pass the word along. Keep clear of the demonstrations and try not to antagonize them.

Monday will pass and they will only be upsetting more people. Our local media is admitting to the backlash of the first demonstrations. Rumor has it that a lot of them don't want anything to do with this in the first place. Good for them.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    Have you contacted anyone about this? If this puts the public in danger you have a duty to report it. To media, Police, and others. Just don't sit on it and wait...
    I agree JustSayNo. If you have anything to let us in on, please tell us. I dont plan on being anywhere near the protesters, but I have family around the LA area. What do you know?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    Have you contacted anyone about this? If this puts the public in danger you have a duty to report it. To media, Police, and others. Just don't sit on it and wait...
    I agree JustSayNo. If you have anything to let us in on, please tell us. I dont plan on being anywhere near the protesters, but I have family around the LA area. What do you know?
    Many of the emails declare that "gringos", including the gringo police, are plotting to kill them etc. so the illegals better get armed right away. (Ostensibly to "protect" themselves and their families). How an illegal purchases weapons is not discussed, but I imagine after getting illegal documents of every kind, purchasing illegal weapons is but a minor inconvenience.

Anyone who stands up for anti-immigration is summarily labeled "extremist". We are then unhesitatingly linked with the Neo-Nazi crowd (who "are out to machine gun illegals down" in the streets) etc etc etc. They assert that the malign thug Minutemen and the racist Save Our Staters are fomenting and condoning violence of all kinds, etc. etc. There's talk of illegals being put into massive detention camps, of everyone with brown skin being targeted.

These seditionist agitators control their nervous and ignorant masses by fear mongering. They are getting their hour of power on a national stage and feel invincible. They are getting more resourceful in broadcasting hate and fear across the illegal population via emails and radio.

In short,I would just stay away from any May1st rally. Protest another day. Even if the marches were peaceful our far smaller numbers would only make their cause seem more important.

"Don't ban me, I'm only the messenger."
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

It's best to just let them have their way huh?
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Justsayno, I hope this would not be cause for banning, it is not inciting violence or hate, and is only meant to inform to protect.

As for all of the militant Latino groups saying all of this crazy stuff, how will they cover their butts when none of it happens? What will they say to their masses?

Will they try to say the threat of them hurting "gringos" deterred the violence against them?

I cannot see how they will be able to face these people after they have obviously lied to them.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't understand the fear and trepidation. Our own president said these are good people who only want to do the jobs Americans will not do. But wait that doesn't quite jibe with the fact that 1/3 of prison inmates are illegals. We shouldn't go looking for trouble but we don't have to roll over for anyone either. This is still our country.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I cannot see how they will be able to face these people after they have obviously lied to them.
    From what I've seen the separatist fringe deceives them all the time and faces them just fine. And those lies spread like wildfire among the illegals. As the saying goes "A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."

But when I read the ugly lies about the Minutemen and the SOS'ers, I can't help but feel what true heroes these people are. They are lied about all the time and even the mainstream media buys into the "vigilante" fabrication.

The more blatant a lie, the more it is believed. If you want proof of how efficiently lies work just ask Jorge Bush.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Control Tatics 101.....Fear Is A Motivating Factor In Human Behavior!!

My God !!!

What would the Patriots and Framers think of us and what has become of the country they shed their blood for!!

Sorry...I can't take anymore of this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast