Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Email sent to Senator Lamar Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba
    Even though I have enough sense to know we need some immigrants to perform low paying
    agricultural jobs.

In addition, there is no reason why agricultural work which is harder than sitting at a computer or desk, important, seasonal and temporary work....should be low pay.
    actually we DO NOT need 'illegals' to for agricultural work -- every state has a penal system use it.

my nephew worked offshore and he said working in a produce field would not be as hot as working on steel platforms -- those get extremely hot.

what about the CITIZENS of this country that pave our roads? there's nothing any hotter than asphalt during the summer. It was so bad here one year that they had to do the paving during the night
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

My dad was a boiler-maker. Worked no matter how hot or how cold 75 to 100 feet in the air on a narrow scaffolding most of his life. Picking fruit would have been alot easier. This may surprise "illegals", but the work that Americans do every single day without a camera, without a thank you, without any gratitude or sympathy or whining or complaining out smokes "illegal" work by a mile...no ten miles.

We're sick of your belly-aching, illegals.

My mom worked a full-time 5.5 a half job and ran our farm; fed the hay; carried the 50 and 100 pound feed bags; chopped the ice on the ponds with an axe and a million other tasks...by herself.

We don't need your "labor"; We don't want your "contribution"; We don't want you. Period. Now, go home. March in your streets; form a union; start a political action group; do something to improve your country...but come here to meddle in ours.

NOW GO HOME and take your signs and flags with you and don't let the door hit you on the butt on the way out.

NOW SHOO!!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I do my part.

I to call and E-Mail my senators every single day. I add Frist, Bush, Dicky, MC Cain some atta-boys for the good one or two and I know I am leaving some out. I call and e-mail all the local talk shows in the area and read this form to try and see what else I can do, Ideas like Craigslist is a good thing, those are the kinds of ideas that help. Get more people here s they can get involved. So if somebody has a good idea include me.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12