Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please vote for Cong. Tancredo in a poll at a political blog

Please vote for Cong. Tom Tancredo in a poll being held on a political blog. The poll can be located by using the following link to the blog: http://www.2008politicalperspective.blogspot.com/.

I very much appreciate all of you who have supported Cong. Tancredo in previous internet polls.

Selection Votes
    Sen. George Allen-VA 6% 25
    Gov. Haley Barbour-MS 2% 7
    Sen. Sam Brownback-KS 3% 13
    Sen. Majority Leader Bill Frist-TN 2% 7
    Fmr. Speaker Newt Gingrich-GA 2% 10
    Fmr. Mayor Rudy Giuliani-NY 7% 28
    Sen. Chuck Hagel 3% 14
    Gov. Mike Huckabee-AR 16% 66
    Sen. Jon Kyl-AZ 1% 3
    Sen. John McCain-AZ 18% 74
    Gov. George Pataki-NY 1% 6
    Gov. Tim Pawlenty-MN 9% 37
    Sec. of State Condoleeza Rice-CA 5% 21
    Gov. Mitt Romney-MA 4% 15
    Gov. Mark Sanford-SC 1% 5
    Sen. Rick Santorum-PA 1% 3
    Rep. Tom Tancredo-CO 16% 68
    Fmr. Gov. Tommy Thompson-WI 1% 6
    Sen. John Thune-SD 1% 4
    Other 2% 10

422 votes total
    Poll results are subject to error. Pollhost.com does not pre-screen the content of polls created by Pollhost customers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain has more then Tom Tancredo? That is ludicrous! People are voting because they don't know the real picture, there is now doubt about that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

With pleasure Tancredofan!

Who is your top choice for the Republican Party's Presidential Nomination in 2008?

Selection Votes
    Sen. George Allen-VA 6% 25
    Gov. Haley Barbour-MS 2% 7
    Sen. Sam Brownback-KS 3% 13
    Sen. Majority Leader Bill Frist-TN 2% 7
    Fmr. Speaker Newt Gingrich-GA 2% 10
    Fmr. Mayor Rudy Giuliani-NY 7% 28
    Sen. Chuck Hagel 3% 14
    Gov. Mike Huckabee-AR 16% 66
    Sen. Jon Kyl-AZ 1% 3
    Sen. John McCain-AZ 17% 74
    Gov. George Pataki-NY 1% 6
    Gov. Tim Pawlenty-MN 9% 37
    Sec. of State Condoleeza Rice-CA 5% 21
    Gov. Mitt Romney-MA 4% 15
    Gov. Mark Sanford-SC 1% 5
    Sen. Rick Santorum-PA 1% 3
    Rep. Tom Tancredo-CO 16% 69
    Fmr. Gov. Tommy Thompson-WI 1% 6
    Sen. John Thune-SD 1% 4
    Other 2% 10

423 votes total
    Poll results are subject to error. Pollhost.com does not pre-screen the content of polls created by Pollhost customers.

JJ's right. Tancredo doesn't have the exposure that McCain gets. He's trying to help the USA & McCain's going to run her into the ground but people aren't hearing that.

When I voted, percentage wise, Tancredo and McCain were tied at 17%, although McCain still had more votes.

For some reason McCain is fairly popular with moderates and in this poll you do have Democrats voting for Republicans and vice-versa. So, what you may be seeing somewhat, JJ, is that McCain is the favorite Republican of the Democrats.

Are any of those Democrats listed for border control, sensible immigration reform, and against amnesty for illegal aliens? I don't think so. Therefore, I didn't vote for any of them. From what I see on message boards and polls, there are many Democrats who want the borders secured and oppose amnesty for illegal aliens. Too bad that is not reflected in any of their potential candidates -- as far as I know anyway. Maybe there needs to be some immigration reform (in the positive direction) activism in the Democrat party.

Way too many Americans in general don't know the real picture. They are either not thinking at all or thinking in terms of some unreal idyllic past rather than current reality and future consequences when it comes to immigration issues. There has been considerable awakening in the last couple of years, but I don't know if enough to avoid disaster. Another thing I see all too often is people do understand what is going on, don't like it, but then conclude nothing can be done about it anyway and then just go with the flow and accept it and ignore it.

Therefore, I didn't vote for any of them. From what I see on message boards and polls, there are many Democrats who want the borders secured and oppose amnesty for illegal aliens
    I didn't vote for any of the Democrats, I said "other" but that is because all the names on the list look like the same old names to me that come up again and again. I didn't want them "then" and I don't want them now.

Way too many Americans in general don't know the real picture. They are either not thinking at all or thinking in terms of some unreal idyllic past rather than current reality and future consequences when it comes to immigration issues. There has been considerable awakening in the last couple of years, but I don't know if enough to avoid disaster. Another thing I see all too often is people do understand what is going on, don't like it, but then conclude nothing can be done about it anyway and then just go with the flow and accept it and ignore it.
    I wish that weren't true, Bluehills, but it's what I've found. It's very frustrating to make someone aware of what's going on and then have them shrug as if it's no business of theirs....too many don't believe that citizens have a role in government...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

FYI, I heard yesterday that Tom Tancredo's mother just passed away.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    FYI, I heard yesterday that Tom Tancredo's mother just passed away.
    That is true.

I should and will post a story on her passing.

From reading about her, I believe that she was a great lady.

Thank you, Tancredofan. I voted for him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast