Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please Vote for Rosanna Pulido, Latina of the Year

Hey EVERYBODY, what a great chance at a political statement! Please nominate me, Rosanna Pulido for Latina of the year. WHY?

Some points you can use

1) was a member of the Minuteman Project in April 2005 on the Arizona border and successfully and peacefully secured our borders and stood up for the rule of law in America.

2)She is a stellar example that Mexican can follow the law and be successful.

3)She is an organizer of the Chicago Minuteman Project, who's group will expose politicians voting records and it will reveal if they have upheld their oath of office, which will make a more secure Illinois.

4) Her group will expose companies that hire Illegal Aliens instead of paying a decent wage to legal residence of Illinois.

5) Through her political activites in these areas, she is striving to insure that all Law abiding Mexican Americans can continue to pursue their American dream and trust that the state will be enforcing it's laws which is needed for a secure future for Mexicans in Illinois.
    6) Graced the cover of "Hoy" newspaper March 31, 2005 as a true American Patriot

7) Is radio host for the only Chicago radio show that cares for our senior population and gives them the information they need to live more productive senior lives, along with providing them with an education on services to make their lives easier. She features guests who talk about issues that surround her senior and caregiving audience. Caregivers radio.

The
    Chicago Latino Network
    Awards

DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS:
    FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2005

Help us showcase Chicagoland Latino Professionals! The Chicago Latino Network Awards celebrate excellence and acknowledges our network's innovation, expertise, and leadership in three award categories:
    Latino Professional of the Year
    Latina Professional of the Year
    Latino(a) Entrepreneur of the Year
    Nominations for 2005 are now open. To nominate your candidate for the Chicago Latino Network Awards, simply send Jaime_Viteri@hotmail.com an essay that details your nominee. Deadline for submission is Friday, May 27, 2005.

The 2005 winners will be announced at the 1st Annual Chicago Latino Network Awards Gala on Saturday, October 22, 2005.
    If you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will give you trouble in the land where you will live.'

Done

I sent in my letter of nomination. I don't know how in the world they can say no. I made you sound like the saint you most certainly are! Thank you for all you do, you hard working soul!!!

Everyone else -- get to work on those emails and lets get this wonderful Latina an award she richly deserves! Then she can get on the podium and tell them a thing or two about why illegal immigration is killing America!

true american

Definitely. She is a true american and it would be nice to see someone get latina of the year who is for enforcing the laws on the books instead of seeing some La Raza, La MEcha etc activist get the nomination who would find many ways of awarding people who have broken the law by crossing into this country illegally.

Email

ABSOLUTELY!!

Accutegirl--I love the way you think! We need more positive people like you!

occutegirl--it was my pleasure to send an email on your behalf!! I told them, to choose you and gave my reasons, because I know you will make them PROUD!!

GO GIRL!!

Keep Us Posted!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It will be an honor to honor someone who I appreciate and admire for the respect and concern you show for the United States. Thank you!! We all hope that you will receive the recognition that you deserve.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)